Score: 4.79 Votes: 47
rate this

Emma Watson (now 18) Upskirt

Starter: popcornduck Posted: 16 years ago Views: 15.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
@jmanoh: I guess I could've looked her up myself. It figures I don't know who she is cause I've never sat through one of those God awful Harry Potter movies. I tried to watch one on tv once and made it about 20 minutes before I just couldn't do it anymore. All the stupid terms they use for everything, and Harry Potters annoying voice and pussy ass personality was just way too much for me. I like my heroes in movies to have some form of testosterone flowing through them.
Lvl 16
those are cute panties...............
Lvl 12
However; she's wearing underwear. and it looks cute(ignore)
Lvl 13
great pics!
Lvl 14
nice find
Lvl 8

Those hardly qualify as an undergarment, even!
Lvl 3
nice!
Lvl 11
she's cute.

why can't the photog smucks leave her be?!

in several more yrs she is sure to blossom into beautiful women.

still a kid in my books, though.
Lvl 4
Sheez! These photos freaked me out. This definitely confirms that the paparazzi are up to no good. Got knows what other kinds pics of underaged stars they are taking.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Tachybana

Sheez! These photos freaked me out. This definitely confirms that the paparazzi are up to no good. Got knows what other kinds pics of underaged stars they are taking.
Do your home work this pic was taken after her 18th birthday party
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Mithrilium

God no one has made any jokes about the movie...id like to park my broom stick in her Leaky Cauldron...come on something!

Oh! i'v got one! she sure is showing us her Hairy Potter
Lvl 3
An anagram of Hermione Granger is "an' roger her minge"
Just thought I'd share.....
Pete
Lvl 3
An anagram of Hermione Granger is "an' roger her minge"
Just thought I'd share...

Pete
Lvl 8
Damn paparazzi. Ik not complaining, but they seriously gotta leave people alone. This isnt even like Britney stunt when she was coming out the car. She was inside a private car thinking she was safe. Oh well.
Lvl 8
way too pervy, clearly i've looked at them but i do think paps should give people more privacy for sure! I too think that in a few years she will be hotter then a hot thing in the oven!
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by masterg

@Dropin Loads

These pics were taken after her birthday party. She's 18 on these pics.

Are you sure about this? Did you check her ID? I mean come on! True, I would love to think that she was 18 and legal when these pics were taken, but this thread was posted SOOO soon after her birthday.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Overlord_

she needs to shave for sure.!

No way!

Can't stand the fact that all girls reckon they need to be completely bald nowdays.
Lvl 11
She is hot and now 18 =)
  • Goto: