Duke's Ladies of Choice

Starter: Duke_The_Dog Posted: 18 years ago Views: 19.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 8

Lvl 28
I just deleted close to a page of nasty negative comments. If you don't like the pics, thats fine, and if you want to say htat you don't like them, thats also fine. I have no problem with you expressing your opinion either way; positive or negative.

What I do have a problem with are all the "this is fucking nasty", "this is the worst thread ever" ""
comments. If you can't say something in a dignified way, then don't say anything at all.

Personally, those wern't my types of girls, but thanks for putting in the effort to share them with us. I'm sure there are some memebers out there that will enjoy this post.
Lvl 8
Lvl 8

Lvl 12
Thanx guys, thank goodness we have different taste... nothing wrong with a nice set of big BOOBS for a change.
Lvl 8

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Osyrus

funny how some of them look better in clothing heh

, I love big tits, but when they are to big "It's a waste"

and Thanks for sharing
Lvl 6
Good god man, these are some of the biggest titties i have ever layed eyes on.
Lvl 8
Lvl 8

Lvl 16
There is something similar about all these pictures...

Hmmm...

What is it.....
Lvl 8
How come so many pictures were deleted? Did I miss a rule I should know of?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Duke_The_Dog

How come so many pictures were deleted? Did I miss a rule I should know of?

I never deleted a single picture. I only edited/removed the inappropraiate comments. Are you sure they were deleted? Were the whole posts deleted, or only specific pictures in the posts?

If only specific pics in some of the posts were deleted, they probably didn't make it past greylisting.
Lvl 8
Okay... not trying to be a smartass here... but where are the qualifications posted for what will be greylisted? I have some posts that were taken from the same site that were deleted vs some that remained. I just want to know so I don't spend 30 mins putting up posts that will be taken down again. Thanks.
Lvl 8

Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Duke_The_Dog

Okay... not trying to be a smartass here... but where are the qualifications posted for what will be greylisted? I have some posts that were taken from the same site that were deleted vs some that remained. I just want to know so I don't spend 30 mins putting up posts that will be taken down again. Thanks.

Honestly, the only things that should have been deleted would be spam, but then the links are blacklisted. I know you weren't posting spam.

Hmmm...Is there any chance that the hotlinks just didn't show up? If you're using Firefox, it does not display red-x's like IE does; it just donesn't show anything.

Another possibility is another mod could have removed them. YahMan is a forum mod in this forum, and any global has the power to remove/edit any post in any forum. When something is deleted however, they're supposed to leave a note telling why it was deleted.

I don't know what to tell you. All I can think of is just repost whatever was deleted.
Lvl 37
I prefer asses but them's some big ol' bazookas, ya gotta love'em too, thanks!
Lvl 8

Lvl 8

• Goto: