* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly

the angry pussy is here

Cats can be vicious.
Lvl 20
Just a warning. For every next bad post I have to remove I WILL delete at least 10 of that members posts.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius

Just a warning. For every next bad post I have to remove I WILL delete at least 10 of that members posts.

i can't leave you guys alone to post in here for a few hours while I'm in class/work. What a shame.

I'm here now, and I'm not going to fuck around with the posts. This thread has been cleaned 2 time(to my knowledge). If i feel your post(s) is inappropriate it will be removed. There will be no editing, just deleting.
Lvl 8
I've always loved the Dixie Chicks! Thanks so much for the post!
The two sisters I've always thought were hot but I think the lead singer is not very attractive.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by jmanoh

I think it's terrible that they aren't played on many country stations despite winning several Grammys.So here is my tribute to their beauty.

They traded their commercial popularity with the primarily conservative country music fanbase for critical acclaim with the ultra-liberal arts community which votes on the Grammys. Natalie Maines alienated a huge portion of their audience with her rant about Bush, and their CD sales are a fraction of what they were before.

But the arts community is spooging all over itself at the thought of her speaking out against the President, whom they despise, and as a result they gave the Chicks 5 Grammy's as a "thank you".

If you think it was anything different, you're fooling yourself. I live in Nashville, and you NEVER hear a Chicks' song down here.
Lvl 11
sorry but i dont rate them..
Lvl 2
i'd do all three of them. They are friggin hot and talented i dont care about their politics
Lvl 11
It would be soo much better if they were the Dixie Sisters and they got rid of the porky lead singer!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by stgeorge

It would be soo much better if they were the Dixie Sisters and they got rid of the porky lead singer!

I'm puzzled how you folks can call Natalie "fat" or "porky" when I see girls with similar figures on here and they are drooled over as "curvy." If you don't like her (for whatever reason) that's one thing, but do we have to get into name calling?
Natalie is a little chubby and dangerously cute.

Rather listen to Dixie Chick's music than cRap.
Lvl 4
They are terrible!
Lvl 8
They are very hot and very talented. I love the chicks and I live a stones throw from the country music hall of fame. Everyone needs to get off their high horse and leave them alone.
Lvl 10
The two sisters are extremely hot. Natalie, on the other hand, should be photoshopped from their group pics.

Since Natalie said that she has never liked country music and tried to make their latest album non-country, it would seem logical (from a musical perspective) not to play their new album on country stations.

That being said, I would love to see the two sisters naked or in bikinis. The photographer for Entertainment Weekly is lucky to have seen them.
Lvl 3
The short one is nasty
Lvl 8
how can anyone call natalie porky? I really don't understand that. If you don't agree with their views, fine. If you don't like their music, fine.

But to call her porky?
Lvl 14
Hot, hot, hot. One of my favorites. Thanks.
Lvl 11
Ok to make pro-clitical comments? Hee Hee!
Lvl 12
i liked the fleetwood mac cover they did...

id do the short one in a minute..when shes not pregnant
  • Goto: