* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 18
Mighty nice
Thanks Tickler!
Lvl 12
She is damn nice, thx man
as i walk door to door selling what have u my good in a special box. i knocked on her door. she answered hey, can i help u? i looked and said were u head off to. your look like a ball of fire waking around. not to mention u have to much make up. take some off i'd bet u would look alot more attreactive with out it. she said well if i knew u i'd would do it. with that i said wait dont close the door i'm selling these special trinkets, take a look. she siad okay, i just bought some girl scout cookies the other day.
i tought really. i spoke up and siad well just look through with what i have. she was attonished what are u doing with this. the answetr was obvious. she asked how much for that. i started to laugh what's under neight the underneith the dress she laughed. you know your lucky i have a sense of humor. i would've hit u with my much 6" heel up side ur head.
we lookde eye to eye. i asked are u single? she siad yea but i have my friend around. i replied the lucky one's. oh so u didn't judge me huh it's a girlfriend im bisexual. i started to get turned on so i say i have to go this talk and me not having sex in a long time. she wanted to know. amazed she asked well u deserve something ill take that one. i say no take this it's top of the line.
she replied wow yr so nice. look what i have in stored for u. she took off that statin black dress. from there the story continued only for my eyes......don weael. i'm loaded with this stuff now who's the next contestant????
Lvl 40
stunning!
  • Goto: