Score: 4.57 Votes: 28
rate this

Country Singer Renee Olstead gets totally naked. I didn't know who she was until I found these. And now I won't soon forget.

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 13 years ago Views: 21.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
great pics! thank you
Lvl 10
She has a voice far better than Taylor Swift's. David Foster produced her second album but because the oldies/jazz has a limited audience she didn't catch fire. It's a shame she thinks this is the only way to get noticed.
Lvl 4
quite the little hottie.. top notch find... thanks for sharing
Lvl 26
WOW what a hottie with fantastic tits!!!
Lvl 5
i must say she is hot!!!!! but i wish it were carrie underwood instead!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably she made the pics for a guy, i dont think she wanted those pics to be public. Posing in a sexy way for a magazine is one thing and take pics of herself being penetrated by a dildo is waaaay different
Lvl 23
fuck me what a hot body ,great arse and whoa love the nipple piercing
Lvl 13
I have not heard of her befor but what a body . As far as having a voice compared to better than Taylor Swift that is not much to compare to Taylor Swift has music awards she should't even have she has a voice that at times is flat example would be preforming with Stevie Nix on CMA awards seen on You Tube . profesional musicians do not preform like that. but Renee olsteat has a hot body
Lvl 4
She was in a sitcom my wife made me watch a few years back. Forgot the name of it.
Lvl 21
i found some sexy pics of this amazing lady.... and i post it...

I don't often throw the S word around alot, but I'm begining to think she is one.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Spete1777

It's a shame she thinks this is the only way to get noticed.

Quite the contrary ... it would be a shame for her to hide the goods, she's gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I don't often throw the S word around alot, but I'm begining to think she is one.

Easy now SP ... there's nothing wrong with her being proud of herself and showing off a bit.
Quote:
Originally posted by hornithologist

Easy now SP ... there's nothing wrong with her being proud of herself and showing off a bit.

I totally get wanting to show off...or at least a little bit. However...there is a HUGE difference between wanting to show off as a nobody and taking pictures of yourself fucking a dildo when you are semi famous. Just sayin.
Lvl 8
I think a few people have jumped the gun on how her nudes got on the net. I mean this site alone has thousands of pics of nude girls that I'm sure were never intended for the public. How do you know these pics were not intended for a(now) ex-boyfriend? Referring to her as a sl** is the same as saying every girl who's pics have been uploaded on WBW is a sl**.

That said...great bewbs.
Quote:
Originally posted by davey45

I think a few people have jumped the gun on how her nudes got on the net. I mean this site alone has thousands of pics of nude girls that I'm sure were never intended for the public. How do you know these pics were not intended for a(now) ex-boyfriend? Referring to her as a sl** is the same as saying every girl who's pics have been uploaded on WBW is a sl**.

That said...great bewbs.

As someone who is famous....you just simply do not take pictures of yourself fucking a dildo! Its really that simple. I can understand professionally taken nudes...I get that. But self pics in the mirror and stuff like that...I don't get why on earth she'd do it.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

As someone who is famous....you just simply do not take pictures of yourself fucking a dildo! Its really that simple. I can understand professionally taken nudes...I get that. But self pics in the mirror and stuff like that...I don't get why on earth she'd do it.

Well, we must remember, celebrities are still just people, and they have the same weird twisted minds that the rest of us do, so that being said, maybe she was just trying to be like the rest of us, if only just for a minute
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

Well, we must remember, celebrities are still just people, and they have the same weird twisted minds that the rest of us do, so that being said, maybe she was just trying to be like the rest of us, if only just for a minute

It was more than a minute...look at the different pics. Many pics taken over some period of time. This wasn't a impulse thing one time.

Someday I hope to be on television, and thats why I'd never take a picture like this. I've never done it, and I can't ever see myself doing it. If for some sort of sexual thrill I did do it, I would want the data card from the camera, and I wouldn't be sending them to anyone. Shit you never think will be seen will eventually be seen by people that you don't want.
Lvl 7
So, is there any debate if this is actually her? It sure looks like Renee, but what's up with some of the pix showing that silly text tattoo...and some not? I guess she could have gotten the tattoo at some point during her self-shooting adventures....I guess I'm wondering if the real Renee has that tattoo now...hmm...
Lvl 8
I've never heard of this girl but I'm a big fan now!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

Very well said!!!
  • Goto: