Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Christina Model Purple Bikini Full Set

Starter: likemystoppie? Posted: 19 years ago Views: 15.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Well, um, the thing is..........she's not famous so why was the thread moved here? Retarded. At best this belonged in nude public babes. Maybe if those who monitored the famous babes section started removing the avalanche of completely unknown girls in that forum it would be a better place. Cleam up your own back yard, y'know what I'm sayin'?
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
they have explained this before. i was also confused at one point because these girls are not "famous". you have been here long enough so i am pretty sure you already know this and are just bitching. she is a model a pro. maybe she is not "famous" like cher but she is not a public babe and thus fits into the famous category. i am not saying i agree but i know that is why it is here. i know what you are saying i just do not understand why.
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 9
i cry every time i see her
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 29
To me she is not so good looking.. just big tits.. no spark from me..
Lvl 18
that girl always wears the stupidest looking outfits
Lvl 11
Hey at least it looks like she got rid of the mouth retainer...

Does she still dance from side to side?
Lvl 11
The scary thing is. The strippers I used to know, came from what many consider to be "normal American" families. They werent beat as kids. Only thing I noticed the same was all their parents were divorced. The thing that seems to be in common were they had f#%ed up relationships. Either got pregnant as teens, or one I knew her Ex-Boyfriend decided to quit his job to be a professional body builder so she had to support both of them. HOw do you make that much money at 18 or 19? Most of the time they looked at the money first and everything else second.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

[reply=craut]
[reply=gfpics]
I hate to sound lame but I wonder what type of homes these young "non-nude" models come from. I mean would any of you let and or encourage your daughter to pose like that?

That's why I haven't brought any children into this world...
"I hate to sound lame" ... but why are looking at the pics if you neeed to question the morality of it all?
[/reply]

ditto

and btw shes like 21 now. Much older than the 15 and 16 yo's in the high fashion world where many girls become heroin/cocaine addicts because of the high pressure.

case in point ---> http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/pages/james_king/index.shtml So mr. gfpics go protest cosmopolitan/vogue, dolce garbanna, gucci etc etc etc.
[/reply]

you think so? there is a lot of pressure on them, but certainly not many of them are drugs-addicts, i think its a bit harsh judging them that way.
Lvl 17
  • Goto: