Score: 3.80 Votes: 15
rate this

babe photos rejected or deleted by moderators

Starter: LunaMoon Posted: 2 months ago Views: 2.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Many of these ladies are spectacular!
Wis54603, LunaMoon, rockethead find this awesome.
Lvl 26

plymrob, meatman6, gekoyipel@nypato.com, [Deleted] and 9 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

plymrob, meatman6, gekoyipel@nypato.com, [Deleted] and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

meatman6, gekoyipel@nypato.com, [Deleted], rockethead and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

meatman6, gekoyipel@nypato.com, rockethead, Peachee69 and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

gekoyipel@nypato.com, rockethead, Peachee69, meatman6 and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

rockethead, Peachee69, Hockeyguy8766, jbloggs12 and 5 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by LunaMoon
Hi everyone. Because of my upload score recently gone under 60% i decided to upload my content here from now on. Many thanks to all the fellow members for your comments and positive scores on my approved photos in the past. Also a huge thanks to all the posters in the forum, uploaders and activ members you are the heart of this community. Enjoy and take care.

You haven't taken note on what I wrote in the "too hard" thread regarding your score - you currently (as of Feb 26th) have a 73.14% success rate with your uploads (which is a lot higher than most), and your score remains at level 60 (which gives you a queue capacity of 250 images).

I would say that this is a great place to post your rejected images (the majority are very hot) but by posting them here you're really just showing WHY they were rejected in the first place. In the first couple of posts there are numerous OnlyFans models (sweetheartxo21, Erin Ashford, Lily Rose etc.) as well as some that are from sites like "yougotitflauntit" which aren't allowed. There are also a few that COULD be viewed as being "underaged" - remember this is currently a decision that each moderator makes on their own - if they think a girl looks like she COULD be 15/16/17 then they won't take the risk and will reject (to be safe).

I think the main frustration is not necessarily in the images that get rejected, but in seeing images of the SAME woman accepted elsewhere. And I appreciate this is annoying - it happens to me too. But the way to deal with this is to report those other images (if they are professional, for example) or to contact a moderator and question it in a polite way. Images CAN be reinstated if genuine errors are made.

One other thing to be aware of is that accepted images can be deleted later - this is often the case that another member will report an image for being professional (as I mentioned above), or a moderator simply knows a face (having moderated many images already). It may also be flagged as a duplicate.

As always, if anyone has any questions about anything they're unsure of, feel free to ping me a message 👍

One final thing regarding this thread - I'm not a forum moderator so I don't know how strict things are, but posting "professional" models in a "public babes" forum might be against the rules (as there is a "famous babes" forum). 🤷‍♂️
BobGums, nok_nok, azdesertrat, steven10100 and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy
Great thread! Far better than the plastic barbies sentinel posts in his threads. Thanks Luna Moon!

😭 Once again, you really know how to hurt my feelings.

Glad to know you're still alive though, and that I'm still living rent-free inside your head 😉
darkstar001, Dennis2377, bob4funs1234, Wis54603 and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

* This post has been modified by Diz-X : 2 months ago
[Deleted], RGBPEDASI007, rockethead, Peachee69 and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 4
This whole thread is awesome
RGBPEDASI007, darkstar001, rockethead, LunaMoon and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
You haven't taken note on what I wrote in the "too hard" thread regarding your score - you currently (as of Feb 26th) have a 73.14% success rate with your uploads (which is a lot higher than most), and your score remains at level 60 (which gives you a queue capacity of 250 images).

I would say that this is a great place to post your rejected images (the majority are very hot) but by posting them here you're really just showing WHY they were rejected in the first place. In the first couple of posts there are numerous OnlyFans models (sweetheartxo21, Erin Ashford, Lily Rose etc.) as well as some that are from sites like "yougotitflauntit" which aren't allowed. There are also a few that COULD be viewed as being "underaged" - remember this is currently a decision that each moderator makes on their own - if they think a girl looks like she COULD be 15/16/17 then they won't take the risk and will reject (to be safe).

I think the main frustration is not necessarily in the images that get rejected, but in seeing images of the SAME woman accepted elsewhere. And I appreciate this is annoying - it happens to me too. But the way to deal with this is to report those other images (if they are professional, for example) or to contact a moderator and question it in a polite way. Images CAN be reinstated if genuine errors are made.

One other thing to be aware of is that accepted images can be deleted later - this is often the case that another member will report an image for being professional (as I mentioned above), or a moderator simply knows a face (having moderated many images already). It may also be flagged as a duplicate.

As always, if anyone has any questions about anything they're unsure of, feel free to ping me a message 👍

One final thing regarding this thread - I'm not a forum moderator so I don't know how strict things are, but posting "professional" models in a "public babes" forum might be against the rules (as there is a "famous babes" forum). 🤷‍♂️
Wis54603 finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
you have some very good photos here thanks
LunaMoon, Wis54603 find this awesome.
Lvl 29
Moved to Famous babes forum..
Dennis2377, The_Sentinel, Wis54603 find this awesome.
Lvl 26
famous babes lol

meatman6, bob4funs1234, Wis54603, nsu-tt and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

meatman6, Wis54603, nsu-tt, vegas365 find this awesome.
Lvl 26

81SimonSays69, meatman6, bob4funs1234, Wis54603 and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

Wis54603, nsu-tt, vegas365, meatman6 and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

Wis54603, nsu-tt, vegas365, meatman6 and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26

Wis54603, nsu-tt, vegas365, meatman6 find this awesome.
  • Goto: