Score: 3.94 Votes: 16
rate this

Avril Nipple

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 13 years ago Views: 10.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
all nipple and no breast... i'm not surprised.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by mrgreene23

And not much of a nipple at that.
Lvl 7
shes got a killer ass!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by 888SPO

[reply=mrgreene23]

And not much of a nipple at that.
[/reply]

Heyy don't hate on small boobies! Some people like small boobs! I don't...but some people do! lol
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by slave4you91

Heyy don't hate on small boobies! Some people like small boobs! I don't...but some people do! lol

Ya got'em flaunt'em
Lvl 13
I agree w Slave. Everyone has their own tastes. I'm not one for itty bitties, but I know there are fans*cough*azdesertrat*cough* Appreciate it or look elsewhere. No need to hate on somebody just because your tastes are different.
Lvl 8
I didn't say i didn't appreciate small tits. I'm just not surprised hers are that small. I'd still bang the hell out of her reguardless of her tit size.
Lvl 4
omg thank you!
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Nah dude, she's like 25.

Also, I'm not surprised at all the hate for smokers, but it's pretty funny how many people put smoking on par with Atilla the Hun.

lols if I didn't look into the deadliest warrior, i'd have no idea what you meant. dude was vicious.
Lvl 18
I on't think I ever realized how tight her little body is. She's pretty damn sexy.

Oh and I'm gonna light up a cigarette now in honor of all you sissy cry baby non-smokers
Lvl 59
BANGLES WHY ARE YOU EDITING MY SHIT!? SOMEONE MAY NOW MISS OUT ON THE EPIC AVRIL NIPPLE BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T MADE AWARE OF THE AWESOMENESS OF THE THREAD!
Lvl 18
I fear this marks the beginning of the end for Avril. Next comes the accidental up-skirt labia slip. Then the old pretend-accidental-half-naked-trying-to-hold-on to a decent Q rating Twitter pics start. Next thing you know she is on celebrity apprentice or some such pile of awfulness hawking a greatest hits album.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by FamilyGuy

I fear this marks the beginning of the end for Avril. Next comes the accidental up-skirt labia slip. Then the old pretend-accidental-half-naked-trying-to-hold-on to a decent Q rating Twitter pics start. Next thing you know she is on celebrity apprentice or some such pile of awfulness hawking a greatest hits album.

:: subscribes to her twitter feed ::
Lvl 12
Yeah, those little blue shorts make it tough to even notice or care about the nipple ... damn is that a nice bum
Lvl 15
looks like shes got a nice lil ass
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

:: subscribes to her twitter feed ::

• Goto: