Starter: Bigdaddydiesel Posted: 17 years ago Views: 11.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Thanks for the pics
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 31
Quote:
Originally posted by Sails

Looking at those pics I would have to say that the most attractive thing about her is her huge bank account!

you read my mind
Lvl 15
the ultimate threesome
Lvl 12
fucking ugly, hate the olsen twins they might be billionaires but they are fucking ugly as hell, when they were little they looked like monkeys, they still look like monkeys but 80 year old ones ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by tupuc

fucking ugly, hate the olsen twins they might be billionaires but they are fucking ugly as hell, when they were little they looked like monkeys, they still look like monkeys but 80 year old ones ewwwwwwwwwwwww

wtf? I'm sure you're hitting something hotter.
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

[reply=ObsoleteRealism]
I never understood peoples obsession with the olsen twins...

I don't get it either. I think it might be a slight bit of repressed pedophilia in them. Watching them grow up from babies to now and being attracted to them is extremely strange to me. I still picture them as 3 or 4 years old saying "you got it dude" everytime I see them. I almost look at them as little sisters so it's physically impossible for me to be even slightly attracted to either of them. Plus the people who seem to like them had been counting down to their 18th birthday since they were like 14 or 15 years old which is sick in itself. Keep in mind I'm not saying everyone attracted to the Olsen twins are full blown child molesters. I'm just saying I believe there's something in them that's not exactly right.
[/reply]

close to what i was thinking...

plus they look like they just got out of rehab or something...someone give her a sandwich!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

[reply=flatsixnut]
Think I just threw up in my mouth.

In some cultures, they only eat vomit. I never been there, but I read about it... *in a book*.
[/reply]

It's good to break a mental sweat now and then.
Lvl 11
PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Lvl 7
Guys,

If you call that skinny, I'd hate to see what you call fat! That's sweet meat on those bones. I personally don't go for those 150 lb and up 5'2" girls. TOO MUCH MEAT.
  • Goto: