Angelina Jolie VS Jennifer Aniston

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 15.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Now here's a novel solution.

Quit bitchin' and do your own pics.

http://www.people.com/people/angelina_jolie/photos

http://www.people.com/people/jennifer_aniston/photos

Just because you guys grew up jerking off to Tomb Raider doesn't mean she's still hot.
Lvl 14
To me there's always been something a bit off about Angelina for my tastes and I love a good looking brunette.
Lvl 28
Humm...
Here's and idea. It's my thread, so maybe I'll just go with the pics I chose.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Here's and idea. It's my thread, so maybe I'll just go with the pics I chose.

Jennifer for me, never really been into the bony Adams family types
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by kingsman

Aniston beating Jolie.......c'mon......now I know this is rigged.

Think this is a cunning plan to get the donkey vote...whoever you put on top of a list like this is sure to get 10 to 15% extra........ That's why political parties like to be first on the ballot papers

Jolie rules
Lvl 4
Jennifer got my vote
Lvl 12
angelina, no second thoughts
Lvl 28
Angelina Jolie really does deserve this one..
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by tommorowneverknows

I never liked eithe of them. However, between the two, I still prefer Angelina..

same goes for me
Lvl 15
Jennifer in a heartbeat.
Lvl 19
As it stand I would go with Aniston. She is very attractive for 42, not to mention the fact that Jolie seems to have this problem with keeping enough weight on and looks more and more like Skeletor all the time. Jolie is still alright looking and a great person, but seeing as this thread is based on looks alone, going to have to go with Aniston.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by nemisis02

As it stand I would go with Aniston. She is very attractive for 42, not to mention the fact that Jolie seems to have this problem with keeping enough weight on and looks more and more like Skeletor all the time. Jolie is still alright looking and a great person, but seeing as this thread is based on looks alone, going to have to go with Aniston.

Skeletor
Lvl 13
Aniston for me
Lvl 59
Disturbing.

I used to wonder how it was possible that Hilter was democratically elected. No more. It's obvious people have no idea what they're doing when they vote for things.
It escapes me how you can compare a political election to a beauty poll.

Disturbing.
Lvl 27
It disturbs me that people actually think Angelina is good looking
Lvl 18
Angelina Jolie is f-ing hot (I don't love it when she is super skinny but she never really looks bad) and actually seems to have talent and a great personality! Jennifer Aniston is simply "ok" looking and doesn't bring anything to the movies she is in (much less an interview), but the same boring ditsy Rachel from friends character over and over again...

You should probably also consider the final choice of a man that has been with both women for more than a short tryst, on which one brings more to the table.
Lvl 28
Not to worry Demo. Even with the 15% advantage of being listed first, and the horrible Jen pic. We're still winning. Ang fans are a determined, but small minority.

Quote:
Originally posted by FamilyGuy

You should probably also consider the final choice of a man that has been with both women for more than a short tryst, on which one brings more to the table.

Ah, but that's not the question. How's the old saying go? For every beautiful woman, there's a man that sick of her shit.... or something like that.

Actually, I think I heard a rumor once that Brad had no choice but to leave. Dr. told him his dick was going to fall off from over-use when he was with Jen, and he was just too attached to the little fucker to let him go.
  • Goto: