Score: 4.71 Votes: 17
rate this

Alyssa Milano

Starter: ozzmoe Posted: 16 years ago Views: 6.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
She's been near the top of my hot chicks list for years. What I really like about her is she seems to love to show off her tits, and I'm glad she does.
Lvl 12
she is one of the best looking actresses ever, never tire of seeing her.
Lvl 8
I have loved her from the beginning of her career. I still love her. I have gotten into many an argument with my wife over her.
Lvl 13
great pics
Lvl 59
So, I was in Ocean City, MD a few years back, when I was about 21 or so. A friend of mine and I went to senior week, because high-school chicks are hot.

Anyway, we get down there and we're hanging out with this degenerate dude and his friends that had an apartment there, so we're drinking and shit, and Who's the Boss comes on TV. This one dude, who's obviously shithoused is like, "DAMN, WHO'S THE BOSS" and grabs a chair from the kitchen, runs across the room and plants the kitchen chair like 3 inches from the front of the TV. We're all like, "lol, wut?" So this dude says in response, "Yo, I used to beat off like a monkey to her all the time when this show came on." Somebody points out to him that she was like 12 when she was on that show. His response, "Yeah, I know, but it's O.K. because I was like 7."

Personally, I think he was prolly beatin' it to Mona, or, more likely, Jonathan.
Lvl 9
one of my alltime fav hotties... the little girl "Sam " has filled out nicely
  • Goto: