FREEBIRD69 finds this awesome.
JENNIFER LAWRENCE

2013 placement - 20/100 (up 19)

23 years old
American
Actress
Stars in 'The Hunger Games' films

FREEBIRD69 finds this awesome.
Well there you have it, the full 100 women who made it onto the 2014 FHM Sexiest Women poll. There were some big surprises in there for me, some very strange inclusions AND exclusions. I'll go into more detail with this thread over the next few days, but for now I hope you enjoy what's been done.
kingsman finds this awesome.
Lvl 42
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1
Well there you have it, the full 100 women who made it onto the 2014 FHM Sexiest Women poll. There were some big surprises in there for me, some very strange inclusions AND exclusions. I'll go into more detail with this thread over the next few days, but for now I hope you enjoy what's been done.

I mean Meagan Good??!!! What the fuck is that.....Jesus fucking Christ
I only know about 40 of them, and only 5 of the top 10.

The surprises for me were Cobie Smulders, Miley Cyrus, Alana Blanchard not being higher on the list. Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Jennifer Anniston, and Kaley Cuoco being as high as they are. And women like Emily Blunt and Allison Brie being on the list...not that they aren't gorgeous, but they tend to kinda get overlooked as being hot...imo.
Well don't forget this is the list voted for by UK readers of FHM. I'm sure other countries compile their own lists and the outcomes would probably be very different. It's also clear that most people just think about who happens to have been in the public eye recently when trying to think of their own top 5. I mean Jennifer Lawrence is a good-looking woman, but the most attractive woman in the world? Last year she finished 20th so I imagine a couple of high-grossing films this year have helped her rise up significantly.

I only really put this list together because as I mentioned at the start, when reading through the results I realised I had no idea who many of the names were. I hoped I wasn't the only one so figured this could be useful.
Lvl 42
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
I only know about 40 of them, and only 5 of the top 10.

That mean's you don't know at least 2 of these international superstar.....
KALEY CUOCO
MILA KUNIS
BEYONCE KNOWLES
NICOLE SCHERZINGER
SCARLETT JOHANSSON
JENNIFER LAWRENCE
RHIANNA
* This post has been modified : 10 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by Caligynephobe

I'm 'British' and i've never heard of 19 of the hundred, presumably it help if you read the mag for the obscurer model and actresses.

Yeah I would imagine some of the younger English models in this list have recently been in the magazine/website which is why people voted for them.
Quote:
Originally posted by Caligynephobe

That mean's you don't know at least 2 of these international superstar.....
KALEY CUOCO
MILA KUNIS
BEYONCE KNOWLES
NICOLE SCHERZINGER
SCARLETT JOHANSSON
JENNIFER LAWRENCE
RHIANNA

My bad, I know 6. I didn't realize when I was quickly scanning it, that Rhianna was on the list....and I didn't know Nicole Scherzinger until I googled her just now. Now that I know Rhianna is #3, I have to modify my other statement:

Quote:
The surprises for me were Cobie Smulders, Miley Cyrus, Alana Blanchard not being higher on the list. Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Jennifer Anniston, and Kaley Cuoco and especially Rhianna being as high as they are. And women like Emily Blunt and Allison Brie being on the list...not that they aren't gorgeous, but they tend to kinda get overlooked as being hot...seriously...Rhianna is #3??
Quote:

The surprises for me were Cobie Smulders, Miley Cyrus, Alana Blanchard not being higher on the list. Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Jennifer Anniston, and Kaley Cuoco and especially Rhianna being as high as they are. And women like Emily Blunt and Allison Brie being on the list...not that they aren't gorgeous, but they tend to kinda get overlooked as being hot...seriously...Rhianna is #3??

Rihanna has been in the top 3 places for the last 4 years, but never managed to win it.
Lvl 39
Thanks for the list, quite a few that I'm not familiar with. Surprised Kim kartrashian is as high as she is . But nice to know that Sarah Hyland is of age so I don't feel bad lusting after her anymore
Lvl 42
Quote:

My bad, I know 6. I didn't realize when I was quickly scanning it, that Rhianna was on the list....and I didn't know Nicole Scherzinger until I googled her just now. Now that I know Rhianna is #3, I have to modify my other statement:

It's a pretty shocking top 10; Scarlet and Jennifer are ok but the rest
  • Goto: