shes just so PERFECT!!!
Lvl 14
Wrong chick.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 17
i think the last vid is her. based on her facial expressions and movements
Lvl 7
yea...its a real hard call...i agree with mal that the facial expressions and movements look a lot alike....
Lvl 9
I found her she`s in my bed in front my pc with my webcam...I just have sex with her minutes ago...wow ..sorry guys I`ll keep the video..bye
Lvl 10
Dunno if it's her...but still nice vid...thx
Lvl 9
In the zip file of hottie_myspace the picture 7...it` looks that she doesn´t have boobs...she use wonder bra!..look closer...
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by uomo

In the zip file of hottie_myspace the picture 7...it` looks that she doesn´t have boobs...she use wonder bra!..look closer...

Yea the last vid the girl doesnt have big boobs which didnt seem to match but that would make sense then. Wonder bra for big boob effect in metallica vid and later when she takes it off it shows her d's are really b's. Still hot tho. Watch how she bites at the air kinda opening her mouth and closing it for no reason. She does that in both videos. These kinda random turrets facial movements which make her very hot.
Lvl 7
Nice vid
Lvl 11
shes damn hot i dont think the myspace page u got of her is right cuz the descriptions dont fit im looking now and will post anything if i find anything anyone else find anything?
Lvl 11
and i wouldnt b suprised if we did track her down and she did wanna show us stuff it said on her ratemybody.com profile that she wants to b in playboy (id buy that one for sure)
Lvl 4
God shes hot
Lvl 8
She's fuckin awesome
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by MouthForWar

THATS HER JUST A YEAR OR 2 OLDER! NICE 1
Lvl 8
o yeah she is smoking, wish we had full vids
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by quazi44236

and i wouldnt b suprised if we did track her down and she did wanna show us stuff it said on her ratemybody.com profile that she wants to b in playboy (id buy that one for sure)

how do i go about finding her prof on rate my body?????????
Lvl 11
seriously guys dont put up links if u dont double check if its her or not. cuz that's just a big tease. hehe
Lvl 11
look earlier in the post like page 11? or somewhere around there
Lvl 11
the myspace link doesnt work for me. did she get rid of that profile?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

[reply=uomo]

Yea the last vid the girl doesnt have big boobs which didnt seem to match but that would make sense then. Wonder bra for big boob effect in metallica vid and later when she takes it off it shows her d's are really b's. Still hot tho. Watch how she bites at the air kinda opening her mouth and closing it for no reason. She does that in both videos. These kinda random turrets facial movements which make her very hot.
[/reply]

No, i don't think that's her. Why would her webcam allofasudden get worse than what it was before. Amd I remember seeing those photos of her that don't match the vid
  • Goto: