Russian way

Starter: Korred_elblag Posted: 18 years ago Views: 20.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Can somebody tell me how to seve that file::
http://tusoffka.net/id/2483

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 8
This is a mms.......Multi Media Stream.....you need a prog like streamdown or something like that....then stream baby
Lvl 8
Nice vid.

After checking the HTML source code, here is your file:

http://tusoffka.net/dumm/video/1141970235.wmv
Lvl 12
the guy operating the security cam must have been having fun...
thanks
Lvl 7
Firt time I saw the whole thing that is good, wow
Lvl 12
VMRecorder for D/L streaming video in WMplayer
Lvl 12
a very good one!
ur explorer (if its IE) should download it somewhere around ....\Local Settings\Temproray Internet Files\
Lvl 8
she seemed reluctant to participate but maybe to drunk to stop it .
Lvl 8
ha ha...good post....love all guys that turn up at the end of it hopeing to get in on the action
Lvl 8
This is flim from security camera in Sunderland (UK) behind some disco. in the same night this girl take one other guy and fuck with him also(he lick her also)(there is also movie from it. not sure but probably there is more. NOT only wiht her)
Lvl 8
Good post. Thanks to the person that found the actual file.
Lvl 8
Also appears as if it is Christmas all year long for her. HO HO HO
Lvl 6
Can't say I enjoyed this one at all. Looked like date rape to me, taking advantage of an intoxicated lady who didn't know what was going on... She pulled away several times, and was obviously trying to leave, but the dude kept cornering her. Those dudes deserve a good beating. And I don't want to even speculate what happened to her after the whole mob of dudes showed up at the end and chased her out of the alley...
Lvl 9
being a Peepin Tom myself and enjoyed watching couples doin there stuff in cars ! this video is golden ! .. wish i had that guys job with the camera haha ! and get paid same time omg !!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by DavidCanuck007

Can't say I enjoyed this one at all. Looked like date rape to me, taking advantage of an intoxicated lady who didn't know what was going on... She pulled away several times, and was obviously trying to leave, but the dude kept cornering her. Those dudes deserve a good beating. And I don't want to even speculate what happened to her after the whole mob of dudes showed up at the end and chased her out of the alley...

Yer but how many times did you watch it...more then once l bet...l know one thing and this is not date rape..she had heaps of chances to leave but did not...get off the do-gooder wagon mate and get a life..man ,sure hate to have you on a jury
Lvl 6
Actually watched it once, and it is my opinion, that is all. Don't get all worked up about it, to each his own...
Lvl 9
I think the video was ok wonder what happened next with all those guys
plus I think she probably was to drunk to fully know what was going on
Lvl 11
I actually have the sequel to this with her and a different guy than these two, which makes me doubt a little the date-rape theory. I assume she was trying to see how many she could screw in an evening. Or perhaps this is something she often does, that would increase the probability that a passerby might notice, and thereafter setup surveillance.
Lvl 13
sweet find. for those of you who have never heard of source code learn....
Lvl 11
wheres part 2!?lol
  • Goto: