Score: 4.74 Votes: 66
rate this

Let`s share some vids

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 147.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
The unknown couple (UnCo) vid on pg 28 kicks ass. Super hot!! Thanks knacki.
Lvl 27
finding still some good one's buddy! **
This is one of the most amazingly blowjob I saw in the last time , very very hot !

http://rapidshare.com/files/120707262/b53.wmv

Ca 64 mb
14 min

Have fun and enjoy the vid
TY for the share
Lvl 30
Ty for the share knacki.
Lvl 5
great vids. but way too many .rar files. thanks, still!
Quote:
Originally posted by JonReremy

great vids. but way too many .rar files. thanks, still!

Because every one of his videos is from this site

free_amateur_homevideo.com (remove the _ )

he just edited the video and removed the start and the end the bit that contained this sites watermark! how do iknow he did this, because this is exactly what i did,

I had a whole thread removed like this because of this reason , why is this thread stil lgoing when it is stolen from someone elses free site?
Hi my friend !

If you don´t know what you´re talking about , don´t say anything ! I found these vids on other boards , and I didn´t edit anything . I just want to share what I like with nice and gentle peoples around here .
If there´s anything incorrect , the mods are free to edit my posts ! I`m sorry about that .

But don´t say : he´s doing this and he´s doing that ! You don´t know anything what I`m doing !

Yours

knacki
Quote:
Originally posted by knacki

Hi my friend !

If you don´t know what you´re talking about , don´t say anything ! I found these vids on other boards , and I didn´t edit anything . I just want to share what I like with nice and gentle peoples around here .
If there´s anything incorrect , the mods are free to edit my posts ! I`m sorry about that .

But don´t say : he´s doing this and he´s doing that ! You don´t know anything what I`m doing !

Yours

knacki

you tell yourself that, the reality of the matter is your just pissed off that someone discovered what you was doing, and how you was doing it, it would be a real coincidence that the formeentioned site, just happend to have exactly the same videos as contained in this post
Lvl 30
^ ^ Hey, u guys, I didn't come to this Thread for a Flame War. We're supposed to be all here for the same purpose, and that is to 'share with others', not to have a bitch-slap! Now please get on with ur fine postings (the both of youse!)
Ty for ur shares.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Motörhead

you tell yourself that, the reality of the matter is your just pissed off that someone discovered what you was doing, and how you was doing it, it would be a real coincidence that the formeentioned site, just happend to have exactly the same videos as contained in this post

What the F do you care where he got the vids?? The stuff is not copyrighted... its not watermarked... I seriously doubt the board that you claim he got them from PAID for the vids or has some kind of exclusive right to them... so what the hell is your problem?

I DON'T give a shit if Knacki got the vids from his grandmother's closet... I respect the man for his continued contribution to and support of this site!!!

Lvl 32
These vids are all over the place, I have seen many of them before....so who gives a shit how about contributing something to this site instead of bitching (whine)
Quote:
Originally posted by Orion2k

What the F do you care where he got the vids?? The stuff is not copyrighted... its not watermarked... I seriously doubt the board that you claim he got them from PAID for the vids or has some kind of exclusive right to them... so what the hell is your problem?

I DON'T give a shit if Knacki got the vids from his grandmother's closet... I respect the man for his continued contribution to and support of this site!!!

My problem is this person left a message in my thead i started saying all the videos in my post where already in his thread then he left a link to his thread, he was laying some sort of claim to the videos

i have nothing to hide and i dont care who knows, i obtained these videos from a an amateur site, these videos contained watermarks at the start and at the end, i trimmed the start and the end off these so i could post them here without the watermark,seeing as all these videos where already here , he must of done the same as me other wise all these videos wouldbe watermarked,

i didnt like the reason he left a message in my post , encouraging people via a link to this thread instead of downloading my videos, the simple solution would have been a pm explaining some of the videos are the same as the ones here, and i would of removed them
Lvl 11
Quote:

Because every one of his videos is from this site

free_amateur_homevideo.com (remove the _ )

The site you mentioned just rips the vids off (in a shitty quality) and put their watermark on it - they do that for years...
Lvl 14
Quote:

My problem is this person left a message in my thead i started saying all the videos in my post where already in his thread then he left a link to his thread, he was laying some sort of claim to the videos

i have nothing to hide and i dont care who knows, i obtained these videos from a an amateur site, these videos contained watermarks at the start and at the end, i trimmed the start and the end off these so i could post them here without the watermark,seeing as all these videos where already here , he must of done the same as me other wise all these videos wouldbe watermarked,

i didnt like the reason he left a message in my post , encouraging people via a link to this thread instead of downloading my videos, the simple solution would have been a pm explaining some of the videos are the same as the ones here, and i would of removed them
Quote:
Originally posted by SydneySinbad

We're supposed to be all here for the same purpose, and that is to 'share with others'

Now please get on with ur fine postings

After this nice little and really ridiculous discussion , I try to continue my sharing with all of the nice and lovely peoples around this board .

" Let´s share some vids ! "

http://rapidshare.com/files/122349381/homcob.rar

Ca 50 mb
14:52 min

Have fun and enjoy all the vids on wbw
Lvl 30
Ty knacki. Good to see that ur back on track after the minor interruption, with the as usual 'sharing with others!'
Ty for the clip
Lvl 14
Great stuff in here. Thank you.
Lvl 6
nice job, knacki!

thx!

P.S.: Don't be pissed about some noobs remarks... ;-)
  • Goto: