Score: 4.33 Votes: 6
rate this

Large Movies

Starter: signalcc Posted: 18 years ago Views: 31.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
I have a question. I have been a paying member for over a year, but tend to keep rather tight lipped....as you can tell from my number of posts. However, I have a very large collection of some large odd ball type movies. Now I want to contribute to the site, but everyone hates Rapidshare. Now I have been using it for many years for many things and have never had a problem, but I know the disdain people here feel for it.

SO the question is.....do I upload to it so I can contribute or will no one bother because it's on Rapidshare?

As an FYI, most of my movies run in a series or are entire collections from various places. Also, they run anywhere from 45MB to 500MB, so DL times can be extensive. If anyone is interested let me know and I will upload some to Rapidshare and post the link. If no one wants to deal with Rapidshare, ok, but I really don't want to go signing up to a ton of other sites....just breeds spam, you know?

Thanks guys and I really hope to be able to contribute somehow, this is a great site and I applaud the mods for all the hard work they have put into it!!

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 15
filefactory.com and badango.com will host files that large, but i think they are blacklisted. Ask the mods if there are any such sites that are kosher here.
Lvl 9
rapidshare or yourfilehost is fine with me...please post i am always looking for lareg movies...
Lvl 29
Rapid Share is fine. We just have a lot of guys that have no patience.
Lvl 4
Rapidshare is fine if they are single files (usually). Downloading multiple RAR's over rapidshare (or any server for that matter) is a clicking pain in the arse!

But, if they are of good quality, definitely worth it!
Lvl 3
yourfilehost.com is ok. They just did some major overhauling on their servers!
Lvl 7
Ok I am doing some uploading now, it's gonna be a while....first one of this series is 72MB so bear with me....
Lvl 7
Ok here is the first of a 6 part series. This is a 4 way with 3 girls and one guy. Girls are all pretty hot and he gets to do what ever the hell he wants to them. Lucky Prick!!

Now I can't promise you haven't seen any of these, however, I do know that large movies are not very common place, so there may be a chance you have seen a clip from one of these.....that I can't control.

I have many large series from sites. However, I believe I can not post those, so that becomes an issue......i don't want to upset the site nor do I want to lose my membership, so if there is another way.......

If anyone has any requests let me know I will do all I can to fulfill them. I have over 400GB of this stuff, but a lot of it has a site name on it so I can't put it up....as far as I know.

Ok here is the link for part one. http://rapidshare.de/files/21984199/4way.mpeg.html

I am headed to bed, but have another one uploading now...I will post tomorrow...
Thanks guys!!!!
Lvl 6
Amazing vid! thanks
thanks for the upload, glad to see you are starting to post.
Lvl 27
Nice start, thanks
Lvl 5
very nice vid...post more and rapid share is fine by me.
Lvl 7
NOoooo yousendit.com!! I can never download off rapidshare !
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Chimerasera1

i think its a british thing cause i can never start the fucker up either
Lvl 9
Excellent vid. Ty for the share.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by kapellen421

yourfilehost.com is ok. They just did some major overhauling on their servers!

I dont know what the hell they overhauled, but ever since they did any vid uploade to yourfilehost plays like it was recorded on a choppy web cam.
Lvl 6
Screenshots are required.

I will lock this thread if they are not posted.
as long as you contribute these folks will love you for it...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by dazza1227

[reply=Chimerasera1]
i think its a british thing cause i can never start the fucker up either
[/reply]

must be just you two, rapidshare has always worked like a dream for me
Lvl 9
That was a hot video! Thanks man!!
  • Goto: