Score: 4.10 Votes: 10
rate this

I want her to be be my wife

Starter: lcruizer2004 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 24.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Because i work hard to upload vids, my vids. By him using rapid he gets credit from rapidshare for using my post. I loose from Sexuploader from him stealing my post.

I do enjoy posting, and I enjoy getting a bit of credit. This guy here is benefiting from my post when he deserves to be shit on for stealing

My post worked fine, all i have to say
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 11
she is my dream girl

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=VBHDBMA4 8.26mb
Lvl 11
Here is a girl that just bought a new camera and is trying it out naked

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=1TYBXKVP 6.63

And please don't steal my post, the link works fine and will always work fine. It may be slow because many are downloading at the same time, Have patience and you will get it.
Lvl 15
nice pic's great video...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by lcruizer2004
Hey Asshole, Did I say you could take my post and repost it.

Everyone you can thank IGINA for the 2000 videos you are never going to see because of him.

Fucking loser, can't find vids to post

Quote:

Because i work hard to upload vids, my vids. By him using rapid he gets credit from rapidshare for using my post. I loose from Sexuploader from him stealing my post.

I do enjoy posting, and I enjoy getting a bit of credit. This guy here is benefiting from my post when he deserves to be shit on for stealing

Getting credit?
Stealing posts?

Are you serious?

A guy is happy for the repost (just few posts above), so your sexuploader link isn't working very well, not for all at least. I have asked for a repost 2 or 3 times... with no results. When I managed to download the file (forcing 10 times a dlmanager and using 3 browser), I supposed a mirror to be useful for people with the same issues...

I don't even know what rapidshare credits are... call me n003 or what you want, I just tried to help (you can browse through previous pages to see others experienced similar problems).

Thanks for your truly polite manners.

Link I posted deleted.
Have fun.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by godgotfired

I'd hate to see them tits when she's 40. Nice small ones for me, insurance for the future. :-p

Whew!

Sandra
Lvl 6
thanks for the good post lcruizer. And don't be offended by igina
Lvl 12
Quote:

That's good info to know, as I never knew about the credits from Sexloader. In fact, I'm willing to bet, neither did the guy who was trying to help us.

Sometimes patience, grasshopper, is the best policy.

Thanks for getting good vids.
Lvl 10
her boobies are nice
Lvl 7
fuck.. i've been watching that since i've downloaded. maybe more than hundred times. kinda addictive, or, i'm extremely horny nowadays
Lvl 6
holy shit! she is incredible!!!
Need more vids of her!!

I could watch that all day!
Lvl 13
OMG that first girl is hot!
Lvl 11
Luv the first one!
Lvl 18
The second girl is where it's at. Better proportions and more playful which means more wild in bed.
Lvl 18
igina was just tryin to help. Love the vids, but the attitude is too much. Lots of people were having problems so he thought he was being nice. No one is trying to steal your posts, have a drink and relax.
Lvl 19
ol redneck boy with the jeep pic is a fag, he needs to chill out just a bit and rub one out to that gay ass yeep
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by dubbedx

ol redneck boy with the jeep pic is a fag, he needs to chill out just a bit and rub one out to that gay ass yeep

It's a land cruiser you ignorant piece of shit. What have you contributed with all of your 2 posts to allow you to insult another member?

What? What? What was that? Nothing? Yeah, shut the fuck up then.

And that first girl is incredibly hot.
Lvl 11
I apologise to everyone even igina. I am a landcruiser man and everyone that knows anything about trucks know what landcruisers are for. Going anywhere to screw hot chicks, and there not many places that my landcruiser won't go.

Cheers everyone have a Merry christmas and aHappy New Year
Lvl 15
O.m.g. the first one is the hottest i have ever seen. Thank you and a merry christmas to everyone!
Lvl 8
keep getting a download limit exceeded from the first link. Been trying to download it for 3 days now.
  • Goto: