Lvl 11
No!

Lvl 4
host on rapidshare, thanks
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by scepen

host on rapidshare, thanks

Rapidshare delete upload file after 90 days.... so.. .is really annoyng uploading the same files.... and more... rapidshare have the worst file manager ever!!
You can't manage as easy as easyshare do!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sails

Contribute before requesting! This is a share based website.

Hey! I've posted my contribute right now !
Could you explain why he link to he video is invisible?????

[ URL greylisted - Awaiting moderation ] What mean?
Quote:
Originally posted by Sails

Contribute before requesting! This is a share based website.

Ummm, perhaps I missed something, but he/she did share. They included a link to the video it's just waiting for mod approval.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by blazingglory

When you post links, don't just paste them into the text window, actually use the "Insert URL" button a bit farther down.

so... i've just edited the post.. but nothing happens...
i try here now...
http://w14.easy-share.com/4892841.html
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkover

so... i've just edited the post.. but nothing happens...
i try here now...
[ Link ]
You dont have to keep posting the link, untill you have 100 posts any link you post will be greylisted, if its approved it will show up
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by bisthrngrl

...You dont have to keep posting the link, untill you have 100 posts any link you post will be greylisted, if its approved it will show up

ONE HUNDRED POSTS!!!!! Holy crap!! I must look all the forum to make replies?? Or you mean 100 post of videos??
Lvl 7
Lvl 4
what i hate most about this one is that she never shows her those big tits shes packing....(hang)
damn, still no link.
Lvl 27
Quote:

ONE HUNDRED POSTS!!!!! Holy crap!! I must look all the forum to make replies?? Or you mean 100 post of videos??

100 posts, anywhere you want, in any of the forums
Lvl 8
link please??
Lvl 17
people look at # of posts then in rote fashion say "contribute first "
Lvl 10
Lack of tit display, lame! What up with that 100 posts required? I didn't read all the stipulations but I would have wagered they are making it sure it complies with the stickies.
The link brings up an empty media player box that says it's playing, but not
Try MegaErotic Upload site instead, so we can download the actual clip instead of streaming it
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 16
seeing who the filename ends in split001 then i would assume there is more out there... where did you originally find it?
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by sobie

seeing who the filename ends in split001 then i would assume there is more out there... where did you originally find it?

edited to reduce file size.... I don't have no more.... ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY OTHER VIDEO OF THIS CUTE ONE?????
Lvl 6
Quote:

Just make a bunch of comments in the babe section- photos are easy to comment on.
Lvl 10
Quote:

edited to reduce file size.... I don't have no more.... ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY OTHER VIDEO OF THIS CUTE ONE?????

I seem to recall it before. I meant to mention Megarotic site for downloads, that way I don't have Media Player 11 stopping when the video auto opens it! I'm sure I'd have less trouble actually picking a universal media player instead.
thanx to Microsoft for not giving us the codec support for vista!!
  • Goto: