Score: 1.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Help

Starter: jani21 Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.4K
Lvl 12
Hey.

I`m not an expert when it comes to computers and internet, but I know that there is a lot of you out there who probably can help. I am thinking about getting ADSL in the future and I will probably get hooked on surfing the net.
My questions are: Where can you find all this girls who has webcams??? And are all allowed to see them when they are online or can they select who can and can not?
If yor are watching a girl on webcam, can you save a image, or are all the pictures that are under the webcam girl category saved by them self and uploaded to whatboyswant??
How can I get in contact with the gay who runs this site????

Thanks.
Lvl 16
finally! the truth comes out!
Lvl 16
this will take some time to explain, but I will later if you don;t mind. right now, I';m busy. if anyone else wants to help out
Lvl 12
Hemi please stop uploading a picture with every post you make,
not only makes it anoying to read the forum that way,
but it also screws with Diz-X's bandwith..

just asking
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 16
"
I`m not an expert when it comes to computers and internet, but I know that there is a lot of you out there who probably can help. I am thinking about getting ADSL in the future and I will probably get hooked on surfing the net.
My questions are: Where can you find all this girls who has webcams??? And are all allowed to see them when they are online or can they select who can and can not?
If yor are watching a girl on webcam, can you save a image, or are all the pictures that are under the webcam girl category saved by them self and uploaded to whatboyswant??
How can I get in contact with the gay who runs this site????
"

first off, Diz-X runs the site. he's the site admin, owner and town idiot. he has nothing better to do then code this site for your and my joy

most, if not almost all, pictures on WBW are uploaded by regular men. there are some women here, but don't expect them to be in abundance. so no, those webcamgirls didn't upload those themselves. we simply saved the pics from chatsessions with them, or downloaded them from other sites to put them here. much better place don't you think?

when you get ADSL, you ARE hooked to the internet

girls with webcams can be found on specific sites. I have no sites to name to be honest, but I do know they are there. however, I think most webcamgirls are somehow related to the uploader as no ordinary normal girl would give away their nudeness on such a thing as a webcam .

anyone with a webcam can decide who sees them. if they place a link to their cam on a site, everybody will be able to watch. however, most will only let one person, the person they are chatting with, see them. so don't go around expecting a lot of sites with live webcamgirls, unless you are willing to pay money...

hope that helps a bit. if anything is unclear or you don't understand what I mean, I can write it all down for you in Dutch or German (German is a bit worse to be honest...) or explain it a bit better. just ask
Lvl 14
Webcam thingy`s are populair these day`s

Lvl 14
vamp are u talking to your self again?
Lvl 12
I guess so!
Lvl 12
Hey.
Thank you Just-c, and sorry Diz-x, I did not mean to offend anybody, I ment Guy and not gay:-) Big difference actually.
I understood what you explained so you don't have to write back in Dutch (I don't understand Dutch) and my German is probably worse than yours:-)
But if there is anybody else out there who know any sites or addresses to web cams, please let me know (and no, I won't pay for it:-)). And people can write in English, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish.
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 16
english will do then
no problem about the explanation, just let us know if you need more info
Lvl 25
A very simple reason: If file attachment is unnessery posts will be deleted cause of bandwidth.