Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

GREAT video! (Not necessarily a "babe" though)

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 20 years ago Views: 4.4K
Guys, a new user (GAZOZ) sent this link to me for use in news, but I don't see how to incorporate it, so I figured I'd put it here. It's rather amusing, and might come in handy for your girlfriend!

Thanks GAZOZ.

http://www.oxygen.com/players/quickwin.aspx?directory=sexshow&file=SEX00112_1
Lvl 12
haha thats hilarious
Lvl 12
my god that is disturbing, that would almost be like my grandmother telling me how to give a guy head (shudder)
Lvl 14
funny.....
Lvl 13
I'd bang her
Lvl 12
Im not going to ask how u ended up finding that ; ]
Lvl 13
Ol granny got very detailed there.
Lvl 12
The good old sunday sex show with sue

er.....did i say that outloud???
Lvl 12
Well from a guys point of view...granny would get the sack straight away if she was sucking my dick. That hand rubbing up and down is shit..if I wanted a wank I would do it myself. Granny, try sucking your finger and deep throating it, working your tongue on it lightly..shit it feels good doesn't it..imagine what it feels like on a guys dick. How about lightly tickling the balls and anus..too much suction on the sensitive head ends up more painful than pleasure. Little bit of everything is what blows the mind.
Bugger it, while Im on my oral high horse
Heres one for the girls...
Try reciting the alphabet on your honeys pussy..working your tongue all around. When you get to Z (if you can with her not ripping your hair out or twisting your ears)go backwards. When she has your ears in her hands..open your mouth and fill it with her pussy, gently sucking and nibbling until you reach her pelvic bone...by then she will be screaming your name (hope she gets it right...its a crack up if she dont lol)
Dont forget to slip in a bit of anal licking as well...yeah I know most don't like it but when they are just passing venus on the way to neptune they will be thrusting it onto your tongue
Get down and get Dirty
Happy loving
LB
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 16
she should check out heather!
who wants to see real deep throat?
check out kazaa for: ideepthroat
regards
Yes, Heather from ideepthroat.com is awesome. Been wanking to those vids for almost 4 years now. And yeah sue could learn a thing or 2 from Heather.
Lvl 12
Heather or wifey from wifeysworld.com shes pretty good too but no heather.
Wifey's pretty good though. I got 7 VCDs of wifeysworld vids...
Lvl 12
Wifey probably has the biggest boobs I've ever seen!
Lvl 12
heather is a goddess
Lvl 12
yes she is, wish i could find a girl as talented as her but with wifeys body.
Lvl 12
If Granny popped out those dentures you just might change your mind ;-)