Score: 4.60 Votes: 72
rate this

deep throat girl - you got to see this!

Starter: *foo* Posted: 14 years ago Views: 30.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by profopuss

he's clearly a pig for the way he treats her.

If you've got a girl with these kind of skills, be nice to her!

Don't you understand she's not looking for a nice guy. If you were all like "Oh baby you're so hot! I feel so lucky to be with you! Do you think, maybe, you could deepthroat my cock now? Please? Baby?" she'd be totally turned off.

Girls who enjoy nasty, dominant, aggressive sex (which is virtually all girls really) are not usually excited by pussy-ass submissive guys. Don't get me wrong. You shouldn't treat women like shit. You should care about them and give them respect. But if you really care about them you'll provide them with the sexual dominance they're hardwired to look for. Otherwise she'll go and find a real asshole (not a nice guy like you who's just dominant because he knows it gets her off) who can satisfy her needs.

ACTIVITY: If you never do anything like this, next time you fuck a girl, grab her wrists and pin them down while you go at it. If it doesn't double her pleasure I'll give you your money back!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by B_G

As luck may have it, I have a second vid of her. Different scene with two dudes. Not fucking gross beyond belief like this one lol...

I'll upload it to the movie section when this site doesn't make my internet shit the bed when i upload a vid. Dunno why it's been acting so strange since yesterday.

I rarely login to post, but PLEASE upload that in this thread!!!!
Lvl 13
he hasn't gave my the link yet...
sadly... im waiting too ^^
Lvl 79
I think the puking is disgusting too. I would never do this to my girlfriend, and I can't imagine why anyone would actually like this since she is obviously in distress.

That said, she seems very tolerant and willing throughout. Some people just like weird shit, I guess.
Lvl 17
I downloaded from RS, but it's only a couple minutes long (11.5MB) which shows the dressing room. At the end, it starts to show a shower scene, and then it ends.

Could someone post a link for the longer version please?

Thanks,
Lvl 11
thats hot and nasty specialy when she

look daddy what i can
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Gus999

I downloaded from RS, but it's only a couple minutes long (11.5MB) which shows the dressing room. At the end, it starts to show a shower scene, and then it ends.

Could someone post a link for the longer version please?

Thanks,

i don't know what u downloaded but it was not my vid!
try this dude
http://rapidshare.com/files/238430675/xth.flv
Lvl 30
Ty for the share.
Lvl 7
thanks
Lvl 10
Did anyone ever find the second vid mentioned with the her and two guys?

Thx!!
Lvl 4
thank you
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by nfg05

I rarely login to post, but PLEASE upload that in this thread!!!!

i would love to see that
Lvl 13
part 2 guys!!!

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4704261/1/10/deep_throat_girl_is_back_Part_2.html
Lvl 30
Top stuff *foo*. Ty for the share.
Lvl 9
Tja, wer nicht kotzt blowt nicht am limit. so is das halt
Lvl 14
damn good vid and you are right the girl is fucking amazing, but seriously that dick looks like someone broke it and no one ever fixed it, its disgusting and I agree the girl deserves to be treated better that it appears she is in the vid
  • Goto: