Starter: showoffzzzz Posted: 19 years ago Views: 32.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
i'm definately a fan of this video, i've seen it often
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta671

i'm definately a fan of this video, i've seen it often

Man, thanks for joining us here, but I gotta tell you that avatar is hideous.
Lvl 13
i say the capt. spalding (sp) is bad ass and came from a great movie
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 14
No flaming please I removed the flaming. It's a repost and frodo did the right thing. Just warned that this video was already posted twice on WBW So shake hands and enjoy the video .
Lvl 22
:: rubs senja's bald head::
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by zeronur

The version I have is 80.6mb (18 minutes, 14 seconds long). But if it's already been posted (or people are gonna complain that it's already been posted), I won't waste the time.

I don't think the 80mb version has been posted. PLEASE POST IT!!!
Lvl 30
No, don't bother to post it. Everything has already been posted here. Just do a search and you can find anything.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by showoffzzzz

No, don't bother to post it. Everything has already been posted here. Just do a search and you can find anything.

You're telling me that the 80mb version is poted here somewhere? I know the short version is here, it's all of the web... I'm talking about getting the full length version. If zeronur has it, I request a posting of it! Searching for the file is well and good, assuming it's under the same name. If someone knows where it is on the boards, post a link please.

Again, the 80mb version is what's in question here.
Lvl 14
the full version is nice
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 12
Damn it! Post it if it's nice! I've gotta see it!!
Lvl 14
I AGREE...
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by K1cKYaBuTT

post it

Lvl 30
Lvl 30
It has already been posted. That's it!

Lvl 11
By the way, this is one of the oldest (1999) web videos around. You can call bullshit on what I am about to say but I knew the guy personally. He and the girl broke up after this, obviously. He is going to be a minister or something. She was a year younger, in high school when they made this. He was 18 at NCSU. Do the math. This is the truth. I just like telling people because it makes me feel important. Have a nice day. P.S. - I love this f'ing video.
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by master_tang

By the way, this is one of the oldest (1999) web videos around. You can call bullshit on what I am about to say but I knew the guy personally. He and the girl broke up after this, obviously. He is going to be a minister or something. She was a year younger, in high school when they made this. He was 18 at NCSU. Do the math. This is the truth. I just like telling people because it makes me feel important. Have a nice day. P.S. - I love this f'ing video.

I for one believe you master_tang!
Lvl 12
OK. Instead of just talking about it, I did search. And I'm sure the search pushers will be smug when they hear that it was, in fact, easy to find the previous full version post.

Here's a link to the thread, but it's split in "sponsors only" sizes. Being a sponsor, this doesn't bother me.

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/461060/1/

I will search next time. I promise.
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by thelesser

OK. Instead of just talking about it, I did search. And I'm sure the search pushers will be smug when they hear that it was, in fact, easy to find the previous full version post.

Here's a link to the thread, but it's split in "sponsors only" sizes. Being a sponsor, this doesn't bother me.

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/461060/1/

I will search next time. I promise.

I like that 'search pushers' comment. If WBW put a stop to all reposts then maybe I could get those images of Lindsey Lohann out of my head. All I see is freckles.

Actually, I really don't see what the big deal is all about. So what if someone reposts something once in a while. Who does it hurt? Perhaps it takes up a little unnessary bandwidth, but it isn't the end of the world. However, I do think it is a good idea to do a search before you do a post. On the other hand, you should have to spend an hour searching before you post anything. So to me the best thing is to ask everyone to search first and if you don't find it post it. If it is there but hard to find then it shouldn't be a big deal and it is up to the crew to tell you not some other member. That's all I have to say about that.
Lvl 10
Okay, thanks to the addition of Visa/MC, I am now a sponsor member. I downloaded the video, and as my first 81 or so posts, I'll add it here for the non-sponsors. It's my way of saying thanks for the many videos I have downloaded when I was not a sponsor.

1/81
Lvl 10
2/81
  • Goto: