Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Christina Model Videos

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 20 years ago Views: 18.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
thnx slider, damn those puppies hang...
Lvl 12
could some one host those videos somewhere else? or zip them? pay sites suck!
Lvl 12
That is so tempting tho....YES, that guy that runs those sites has a weird fetish about the dancing...he makes them ALL dance that wierdass way....BUT, id luv to have those vids
guess i might just join....can that site be trusted???...
Lvl 12
Why does Slider keep posting fake pictures?!
Lvl 12
thx silder!
Lvl 12
thx for the pix slider
Lvl 12
That http://www.guba.com site isnt working for me right now??...is it down for anyone else?..

I joined that dam thing, was gona get some of those and share them...POS site is not opening for me
Lvl 13
thanks sexyslider that pic isnt fake guys slider have u more of these pics where did u get it from?
Lvl 12
If you think that picture is actually real then you are more of an idiot than Slider is for posting them! IF (and that is a big if) she was to be caught topless the shot would be candid, behind-the-scenes style, not glamerous shiney, made for the website style.
Plus I have also seen this set...infact I think I have the original picture that fake was made from...and not once, NOT ONCE does she get her boobs out.
And finally, some dude who posts on this here website once sent an e-mail to Christina asking her if she was going to go naked/topless, to which she replied "no".
To conclude, the pictures Slider posted are fake (which is great if that is what you want), and if you think otherwise you are great mistaken.
Lvl 12
i didnt get out my jewlers loop or anything, but that one seemed pretty real...if some one can find the original that was photoshopped then i'll be convinced
Lvl 12
Are you serious?!?! Does the fact that she never has done nor will do (for the time being anyway) a nude shot mean nothing to you?!?! And wouldnt it be a bit strange that that picture would be the ONLY picture of that nature. Seriously! Try finding another topless shot of her, you wont find any....for crying out loud, there are soooo many Christina fakes I'm surprised you havent seen them and realised this one is also fake.
The only thing that annoys me more than the fact I am actually saying this is the stupidty of the people who believe Slider's bullshit fake is real!
Lvl 12
There is a thread on 'Who's That Babe' about Christina. It is called 'Christina VERY see through' on that there are some recent pictures of her wearing an exceptionally see-through top (wet aswell I might add). They are good but trust me when I say they are also about as topless as she is going to get for the moment.
Lvl 12
fake fake fake fake fake.
Lvl 11
Not fake at all, folks. Christina turned 18. Those models are/were under 18, so no booty or nipple shots. I suppose "sheer" was good enough. Now, carefully look through your library and watch 'em puppies g-r-O-W!!! I'm looking forward to more Pinktina in the future.

The Olsen twins are next??? Yeah, right. Christina's left boob weighs as much as MK&A together.

The "seuxyhailies" has me drooling, too. My tongue's got an erection.

Thanks, Slider.
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 13
will you're such a sweetie, will you have sex with me? []
Lvl 22
Shut up.
All of you.
Lvl 15
How's this?

[Re-posted file deleted by moderator --Cobrian]
Lvl 13
i swear some people yell fake just because boobs are big...it's quite annoying sometimes.
Lvl 11
Sorry but that definatly is not christinamodel. TRUST ME I HAVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING SHE HAS DONE nd that isnt her.
Lvl 14
If you have "just about everything she has done" ....

How do you know that this isn't one of the things you DON'T have?
  • Goto: