Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

chaturbate

Starter: richardwilliam Posted: 3 years ago Views: 4.0K
Lvl 18
Anyone have experience/ advise on using this seemingly hot service?
11lurch11 finds this awesome.
Lvl 38
Love it there, usually watching on my phone if not on PC. Just keep in mind most the ladies and couples there are there to make money, so they don't take very kindly to freeloaders except during just like chatting sessions. If you're willing to invest in some tokens, they have models of all likings and you can probably get a pretty good show if you tip well. That being said, most of them are genuine and will hold a convo with you.

There's some accounts (mostly from Europe) that are repeating "shows" of these plants pretending someone is there with "hidden" nudity and when you tip they start convulsing in front of the person, flashing the cam, etc...but it's all an act when enough people tip they begin fucking. Those accounts usually follow the same script with the same people every single day. You can figure them out pretty quickly.

All in all, join. It's a nice community generally. The more well-known models have moderators to keep spammers and bots away so the chat won't be flooded.
richardwilliam finds this awesome.
Lvl 1
Is there any sites that are just regular people wanting to show or see or even participate where there is no models?
richardwilliam finds this awesome.
Lvl 42
Omegle is a good free site, just go to the unmoderated section
richardwilliam, Nephelim find this awesome.
Lvl 38
Quote:
Originally posted by wolfbrother
Omegle is a good free site, just go to the unmoderated section

If you want to see 100 cocks.
Lvl 38
Quote:
Originally posted by nowthen38
Is there any sites that are just regular people wanting to show or see or even participate where there is no models?

I think those days are mostly gone. I remember sites like AWC in the old days, but the more they started realizing men (and women) would shell out $ for nudity, the world of amateur models was born. That being said, I still like Chaturbate. There are quite a few regular people that are genuinely there to chat and make friends, and occasionally get horny and do free shows.
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago