Score: 2.20 Votes: 15
rate this

Awesome Webcam Girl - Please Comment

Starter: Sexgod99 Posted: 12 years ago Views: 14.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus

I'm gonna be really blunt. She's ugly, move on.

lol you are entitled to your opinion, all i want is opinions, the more the better!!
Lvl 2
so thats it then i guess
Lvl 27
For anyone else choosing to comment in this thread, I don't care weather you like her or not, the OP wants honest comments.

But what I will not tolerate is a flame war, keep it civil people!!!

Thread cleaned
Lvl 23
demo what is the point in asking for honest answers for you to come a long and get rid of the 1s you dont like? think you just killed this thread (hang)
* This post has been modified by [Deleted] : 12 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by tingtong29

demo what is the point in asking for honest answers for you to come a long and get rid of the 1s you dont like? think you just killed this thread (hang)

you can be honest without being deliberately insulting; it isn't carte blanche for exercising your troll skill.
Lvl 2
i just want honest replies as i said before, they can be good or bad, i dont but id appreciate it if people would at least look at the vid and then comment rather than just commenting using the screencaps.
Lvl 13
I can see why people would like her but TBH looking at those screen caps she isn't my type. In fact I dont find her good looking at all so I wont be watching it.
Lvl 6
i found more of her here

http://galleries2.amakings.com/myebonygf/pictures/163-hot-petite-mulatto-girlfriend/
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by Xtrem3x

I can see why people would like her but TBH looking at those screen caps she isn't my type. In fact I dont find her good looking at all so I wont be watching it.

thanks for your reply, an honest comment, thats what i want. i dont mind if they are insulting.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Bubbles

you can be honest without being deliberately insulting; it isn't carte blanche for exercising your troll skill.

i did not insult any 1 i just said the same as what xtrem3x said but mine was removed so next time i will just keep it to my self and sod what peolple are asking for (whine)
Lvl 2
now that megavideo is not more the vid can be seen here

http://www.submityourflicks.com/videos/44402/playing-on-cam.html
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by tingtong29

i did not insult any 1 i just said the same as what xtrem3x said but mine was removed so next time i will just keep it to my self and sod what peolple are asking for (whine)

i dont mind ur insults! PM them if u prefer.
Lvl 2
maybe all of that stuff did kill d thread
Based on the screen-caps, I'm going to pass.
Lvl 2
bump
Lvl 6
didnt someone post this from a pay site?

that right there kills any interest for me.

Also, I cant figure out why someones upset they think shes ugly. You did ask for what people thought, right?
Lvl 2
[reply=mrpogo1972]
didnt someone post this from a pay site?

that right there kills any interest for me.

Also, I cant figure out why someones upset they think shes ugly. You did ask for what people thought, right?

Nobody posted from a paysite.
Lvl 6
i prefer d vid of her giving the lapdance and fucking

http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos/65206/light-skinned-ebony-girl-dominates-on-webcam.html
Lvl 2
Anybody care to comment on that vid
  • Goto: