Score: 2.33 Votes: 3
rate this

2 twins repost

Starter: fudelm543 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 14.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
I couldn't watch this video past the snogging

The snogging was fine - I thought at first..

But then after the first two minutes it seemed weird/wrong.

Sorry but I didn't like this. IT SEEMED REALLY FUCKING SICK. I think this is fucked up. I didn't think so at first but instinctively it has set some alarm bells ringing. I really fucking hope they are not sisters. If they are I I wonder what possessed them to do this. Maybe they have some mental health issues. They were maybe paid a lot of money to do this but will be scarred for the rest of their lives.

I think DISTURBING is the appropriate word here.

I also want to say this video will be up in the internet if a few weeks I am sure - it will be discussed everywhere. Moderators - don't delete this thread (delete the link to it if you like)

Someone who has watched the whole thing - do they speak? English? or is it some east european country?

(The girls aren't ugly but they certainly aren't pretty or thin - maybe that's why)
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 23

Nice change of direction dude,

Lvl 10
heh.. yeah i know.

I had only watched the kissing at first. (They were both smiling - they seemed to be really enjoying it)

But then after that it I got they impression they were *slightly* uncomfortable. I didn't watch past that. I thought fuck. This is SICK. I should probably watch the whole thing but I really don't want to. I've deleted it.
Lvl 14
My computer screws up when trying to download and use torrents... I've tried everything but it wont work... is there someone who can get the actual file link here so I can download?
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by fudelm543

My computer screws up when trying to download and use torrents... I've tried everything but it wont work... is there someone who can get the actual file link here so I can download?

That torrent is of a different movie than the girls you (and I) want from the looks of the screencaps
Lvl 11
how do you use this torrent thing?? i cant download the movie any help?
  • Goto: