Score: 4.25 Votes: 12
rate this

[please delete]

Starter: noobizor Posted: 15 years ago Views: 9.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by noobizor

If you have VLC and you still can't play it, well, I dunno what to tell you. it worked on one of my computers, but not the other. I have no idea why...

Sadly, that is the case. Oh I'm not so new, I've been around for more than a year.
Quote:
Originally posted by noobizor

[ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ]

Part 8: OMFG!

Gentleman, in every n00b's life, there is a legend, a tale that sustains him -- a story of a video so hot, so enthralling, that upon its discovery, he will rise up and be exalted, freed of his n00bdom.

Could...this...be...it?

Gentleman, I am speechless. Without further ado, allow me to present:

Hot! Girls! Effed! Hard! Part 8 -- OMFG!

[ Link ]

Hello

Repost

Lvl 4
Thanks a lot for these.
Lvl 10
Part 9: Brief Fuckers!

Marvel as this hot young amateur sex maniac has sex with someone who is not her boyfriend. Hot! Wild! Brief!

And ooh, are you guys in for a treat! I call this one The Minuteman. Could it be the best video ever? Watch as this n00b gets everything in place: booze, camera, hot girl, well-lit room...then commits the ultimate epic fail. True, there is some hard effing here, but it's oh so brief. And what's that? There at the end? When he finishes, does he pass out on top of her? You must see it to believe it!

The link for Hot! Girls! Effed! Hard! Part 9 -- Brief Fuckers!:

http://rapidshare.com/files/132197587/HGEH9.rar.html

* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 10

Slow workday for me, big wank day for you! She's hot. She's naughty. She's noisy. And she gets effed -- hard!

Introducing Hot! Girls! Effed! Hard! Part 10 -- Hot, Naughty, Noisy:

http://rapidshare.com/files/132205037/HGEH_hot_naughty_noisy.rar.html

Lvl 30
Ty noobizor. Excellent Posts.
Lvl 14
Thank you for the shares, noobizor.
Ty for the share noobizor
Ty for the share noobizor
Lvl 26
excellent thread noob
  • Goto: