Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Only one download at a time

Starter: brimnac Posted: 9 years ago Views: 2.0K
Lvl 16
I was having problems with only being able to download one file at a time for the past month or so, but I was going on a long vacation so I didn't care much. I'm back now, and I *just* re-did my entire machine (backup, reformat, reinstall) and I still have this same "error". It's not the World's Biggest Deal™, as I can still get one file at a time - it just takes longer now.

I have relatively good internet and can download multiple files from other locations (I went to thinkbroadband.com/download as they have large files to test) - it seems like it is just this site that I have the problem on. I checked the FAQ and it said I should be able to rock 8 at once.

Thanks for any information; I couldn't see anything else about that popping up so I figured I'd mention it. If I downloaded too many files - my bad.
Lvl 15
It's gotten really frustrating, and it doesn't seem anyone cares too much about correcting the situation.....
Lvl 25
Have been working around the clock to correct this problem and put it in next patch; but haven't got it isolated yet.
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Cool - just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy or doing something wrong ;-). I was due for a reformat / reinstall anyway, so this wasn't the thing that prompted the post; but after having done that and still experiencing the "issue" I figured I'd mention it. Like I said, *I* hadn't seen anything about it up until now, so it's not the end of the world.

Thanks once more!
Lvl 8
Ah, great to know it's not just me.
Lvl 16
Thanks? It looks like it's starting to work!
Lvl 16
OK, *now* it is starting to work. Thanks, Diz-X (and others).
Lvl 25
We have patched a lot of problems, and hopefully this will fix everything with download issues.
Lvl 22
I've got a problem in the funny forum in word associations. If you post less than 4 letters it won't add the post? Now this is a thread that many times the reply
Will be 3 letters that spell a perfect response on topic.
Can it be fixed ?
Lvl 22
Sorry Diz I thought I was posting In the feed back forum.

Hey btw cute hamsters. I would take one
Lvl 8
Single only download issue now appears to be solved for me.