Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Any more of these three girls?

Starter: hatebreed138 Posted: 9 years ago Views: 2.9K
Lvl 9
First one I've got 2 images.. deb14 and deb18.. which leads me to believe there is more out there.. or someone just numbered them like that to screw with me.

Second one was named karen082. I've got some others of her they go into the 100's and as low as 024, so I am sure there must be more of her. I might have about 10 pics.

Third one you guys actually posted here. If I pull up Google I find about 7 images. Any more?
Lvl 70
You might want to read the rules :
Quote:
3) Please limit your request to one subject at a time.

Also, if you have many pictures already, post them all so people won't be looking for those.
lnb finds this awesome.
Lvl 15
Lets go with girl #3 for this thread as that is who I found pictures of.

As omuh said, when asking for help identifying or finding more pictures of a girl sharing as many as you have is a big help. 1. it allows us to avoid posting ones you already have and 2. its a lot easier to search for more with more source material to work from.

Say a site has a gallery of a girl, unless the ONE picture you posted is in that gallery it won't come up on an image search, if you share 5 pictures or whatever you have, we are that much more likely to find different galleries. Plus its really annoying when you find pics and post them and then the OP says "oh, I already have those". If you already have them then share them when you ask for help.
Lvl 15
[Deleted], omuh find this awesome.
Lvl 9
Well, first of thanks for the replies. I'm new here so I didn't know how posting pics works. It only allowed me to attach three to my post. Do I just use an img tag like most forums use and link them?
Lvl 15
yeah, hot-linking is the best way to upload multiple pics, chickupload works well for image hosting. Sorry you kind of got the unload at the end of the line of multiple people continuing to exhibit that type of posting and it wears after a while. Welcome to the forum.
Lvl 21
Karen is delightful!
Lvl 9
Thanks a lot.. that chickupload is very nice that is provides one big link I can copy.. here's Karen:

Lvl 9
Unfortunately this is all I have of Deb:

Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
You might want to read the rules :

Also, if you have many pictures already, post them all so people won't be looking for those.

Sorry I was late to pick one of the pictures