Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

New layout or formatting error?

Starter: hydrahead Posted: 9 years ago Views: 2.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
Is there a new layout for the front page and other things? Recent comments are now at the bottom of the page instead of at the upper right. My favorites are all in a single column. In fact everything is displayed in a single column. Movies, babes everything.

What hahappened. Me no like.
Lvl 11
Terrible, sucks, not user friendly. Was this really necessary?
tingtong29 finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
It isn't a site layout change, the backend is currently broken.
Lvl 20
Ah, good.
Lvl 20
Oh, and that's what she said.
exocet finds this awesome.
Lvl 109
I was in the middle of typing a comment when the sight went nuts on me.. I thought maybe a virus had hacked in and made the changes.. I hope diz and crew gets this fixed soon cause the way it is now really sucks.
Lvl 24
Can you guys delete the browse temporary files (cache) and try again and if that doesn't fix it, make a screenshot of what goes wrong and give me your browse details.
Lvl 16
Diz-X that works for me. Just smoked all whatboyswant* cookies and back to the expected layout. Thanks.
Lvl 23
Actually, it worked great on my ipad. Especially rating a pic with my fat fingers. Except typing this message now, the text is light gray on white. Kind of hard to read...
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by crazyivan69
Actually, it worked great on my ipad. Especially rating a pic with my fat fingers. Except typing this message now, the text is light gray on white. Kind of hard to read...

Gonna fix this in next quick patch, will be online in a couple of hours
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 109
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Gonna fix this in next quick patch, will be online in a couple of hours

my pc just went back to the correct homepage.. thanks very much to you and your techs for the fast response...you are definitely the man.
Lvl 20
The site is looking normal except I still can't see the text when I'm typing in the reply field.
Also the page numbers and the "Goto" field don't look right.
Lvl 109
I still don't have anything in the rectangular box right below where it shows my level which is 59...all the other members levels have that same empty box under them.. is that my computer or is it a problem with the site ?
Lvl 30
^^^I have the same problem, thought it was just me...Diz notified. Syd
doolittle, Jullexxx find this awesome.
Lvl 28
I can see everybody's levels. The default font seems to have changed though, and the number when voting on pictures is bold. May or may not be intended.
Lvl 109
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
I can see everybody's levels. The default font seems to have changed though, and the number when voting on pictures is bold. May or may not be intended.

its not the levels I have trouble seeing,,i can also see everyones levels also..its the percentage that usually shows inside the boxes..this doesn't show up on anybody's name.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
its not the levels I have trouble seeing,,i can also see everyones levels also..its the percentage that usually shows inside the boxes..this doesn't show up on anybody's name.

You're right the level progress (former green bar) isn't shown. I will report it.
Lvl 109
on a more positive note,, the last comments section is finally working on my computer.. I guess all good things come to those that wait eventually.
Lvl 24
Gonna patch these things very soon!
Lvl 20
Feel free to lock this thread and direct everyone to the Bugs thread here:

https://whatboyswant.com/forums/read/158809/Bug_Missing_features_Suggestions_thread.html

Just to keep it all in one place.
  • Goto: