Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Longshot request

Starter: mach31 Posted: 10 years ago Views: 794
Lvl 6
OK, I know this is a LONG SHOT, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I am trying to find a specific picture. It's a woman in a bar, she is wearing a bright pink top, with no bra and she is standing sideways, so you can see great cleavage/side boob. A guy is pressing up against her and holding a Miller Lite. He obviously has terrible taste in beer, but great taste in women. If this sounds familiar to anyone, I'd appreciate the help in finding the photo again. Thanks
Lvl 14
Why is this worth posting?????
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by goldore

Because that's the main goal of this section, find something from a picture or a description.
Lvl 6
Quote:

Quote:

1. Because it's an open forum, which means I can post what I feel like posting. 2. Because this is specifically what this particular forum is for. 3. Because I help pay for the site, freeloader, with zero uploads.
Lvl 8
Yeah, that is a longshot. At least you were super specific with your description. Good luck.
Lvl 6
Yeah, I wouldn't have even asked, but I've seen guys on here come up with stuff with fewer clues. There are some guys who know their shit on here.