Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Exorcism

Starter: Bangledesh Posted: 19 years ago Views: 415
Lvl 24
Hey, does anyone know if a Reverend can make holy water? And if so, does anyone know if theres supposed to be immediate effects after the exorcism? Because if a reverend can't then all I have at the moment is a bunch of water on my new (but possesed) cell phone...
Lvl 25
I guess this explains why your head was spinning while you were puking...
Lvl 22
...."I am Satan, watch my head spin!"..
Lvl 17
:: Approaching cell-phone with a cross, stab and garlic ::

DIIEEEE!!

:: Sees it's not a vampire ::

:: exit's thread ::
Lvl 29
I really don't want to know why he wants to know this.
Lvl 24
well, I'm a Reverend right? And my damn phone is possesed. I want to know if I can do anything about it.
Lvl 12
maybe that info could of been in the fine print with the "reverend in box" kit
Lvl 24
wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

edit: I think. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be mean or not
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 25
:: in the background speaking in tongues ::
Lvl 17
:: shooting holy water at kanzen with a SuperSoaker 5000+ ::
Lvl 25
Argh my eyes! Damnit that stuff burns!
Lvl 12
no it was meant as a joke, no offense intended
Lvl 24
oh, yeah, wouldnt that be cool if they had a reverend in a box set? I know theres a church in a box type thing, but yeah.
Lvl 15
The phone may be toast, but the first thing you need to do is take the battery out. Then if you can, take it apart, that is, take the cover off so you can dry off any water with a towel. After you've wiped up visible water, you might want to try letting it air dry for a day or so before putting it back together.

If all that fails, the only other thing I can suggest is to try washing the electronics with 100% pure acetone, but it may not be worth the trouble, especially if the phone has a warranty or something, in which case, taking it apart might invalidate it.

Good luck.
Any Catholic priest can make holy water. There is a lot more to an exorcism than holy water. The Vatican has a specialy trained team of priests. They are the only ones that can perform one. I used my phone as target practice. It would keep receiving text/picture messages over and over even though it was only sent to me once.
Lvl 15
I have a friend who grew up Catholic. From what I remember, they are majorly into the trinket business. They had little bottles of holy water in the foyer of the church for sale, just a couple of bucks each, pre-blessed and all. Kinda funny in a way when you consider Jesus kicked ass when he saw that type thing going on the temple.
Lvl 17
Quote:
well, I'm a Reverend right? And my damn phone is possesed. I want to know if I can do anything about it.

I suggest trading in your model for this one. This cell phone is designed to accomodate some moisture. Not to mention, the chicks dig it.

Lvl 24
hmm...thats an awesome phone...and to think i got stuck with a 'normal' one...
Lvl 25
Looks like it would fuck with your mind after a while... sweet cerebral loving...