Score: 2.67 Votes: 3
rate this

UKRAINE

Starter: Texlab Posted: 2 years ago Views: 3.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
any friends here snipers and looking for a "training" mission in Russia?
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Dryjdfhjdryjdryjdth, [Deleted], dogdude find this awesome.
what i understand is RF will execute the plan until success -with the mass loss of lives- but mr. Putin is finished.
Sorrow. if there is Will for Peace, it should expand in all places on earth.
image from crisisgroup.org
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
Dryjdfhjdryjdryjdth finds this awesome.
Lvl 12
Spent many years as a sniper/observer in urban setting. Mil/Leo trained.
[Deleted], dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 32
Putin is a criminal he must be stopped
[Deleted], sxd2500, xerton, babeologist and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
this thread is not political, it's about WW3
Quote:
Originally posted by ...
Putin is a criminal ...

he will be in case of Nuclear Disaster (Ukr power plants).
Quote:
Originally posted by boobs/ass
send nudes not nukes
Lvl 15
Its horrid that a country cannot be helped when those who can help are allied to others. NATO etc.
If a bully is a bully, surely someone should help.
Lvl 61
The imbecile that was installed as POTUS is all in on this. The Russians and Chinese can do as they wish as they have all the dirt on this feckless POS. The UN will do NOTHING as most of those countries in the EU rely on Russia for their energy
[Deleted], Paige80 find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by ...
...they have all the dirt on this feckless POS. ...

edit: i guess PoS means President of State...
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by emc2
POS as in "point of sales"??

Ha! He wishes that why it stood for
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by emc2
i hear mr. Putin's family is in

Why ? Why ? Why? God Bless.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by vegas365
Ha! He wishes that why it stood for

Im sure it means Piece of Shit lol
vegas365 finds this awesome.
Lvl 32
The sanctions work, but it takes time; if the people are persistently dissatisfied, they will rebel, right?

People don't learn from their mistakes :-(((

Maybe someone will come up with the idea of ​​stopping him, 20 grams of lead between the eyes is enough.
vegas365 finds this awesome.
Lvl 9
I am not a war hawk, but peace is achieved through strength. Currently, the US is the weakest it has ever been in leadership. POTUS is an embarrassment to our country. NATO should be ashamed for their inaction, and China and Russia will continue to do business THEIR way, which is detrimental to our civilized society. I feel incredibly sad for the Ukraine people and ashamed that our US leadership is acting the way it is.
sxd2500, vegas365, [Deleted], Paige80 find this awesome.
Lvl 32
Wars always happen when diplomacy fails, right? and who wants a WW3?

... what should nato do? march in and then we have a nuclear war?
Lvl 12
I wonder how many times Ben Franklin had to ask France for help to fight the super power England
[Deleted], bob4funs1234 find this awesome.
Lvl 34
Quote:
Originally posted by pt101
I am not a war hawk, but peace is achieved through strength. Currently, the US is the weakest it has ever been in leadership. POTUS is an embarrassment to our country. NATO should be ashamed for their inaction, and China and Russia will continue to do business THEIR way, which is detrimental to our civilized society. I feel incredibly sad for the Ukraine people and ashamed that our US leadership is acting the way it is.

I agree that peace is achieved through strength. Some of us are old enough to remember the last POTUS who embarrassed himself and weakened the US practically every day, committed treason while in office, openly discussed withdrawing the US from NATO, withdrew US forces from Syria to allow Putin in and then let him defend the Syrian dictator by killing civilians through indiscriminate bombing and chemical warfare, and lest we not forget, blackmailed the same Ukrainian president by withholding US military aid that the US Congress had already appropriated (among many other embarrassments), leading to his (first) impeachment. I know, it's hard to believe so many idiotic and stupid decisions that hurt the USA could be made in just four years by one former president, but actually, there was even more. No wonder he was not re-elected and is considered the worst US president in all of history by the vast majority of presidential historians.

We can thank the current POTUS for re-uniting NATO after the disaster of this treasonous predecessor, and uniting the world against the evil Putin aggressor. Even China recognizes it has to distance itself from its just recently declared "ally" given how thoroughly the US has united the world against Putin. You can bet China won't be trying this same move against Taiwan anytime soon either.

Should NATO do more? Actually, I agree that it should. The fact that it has not (yet) does not mean the US is weak. In fact, if you believe Putin and Fox News, Putin had no choice but to invade because of the strength of NATO on Russia's doorstep.
[Deleted], exocet, unclesomething find this awesome.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by babeologist
I agree that peace is achieved through strength. Some of us are old enough to remember the last POTUS who embarrassed himself and weakened the US practically every day, committed treason while in office, openly discussed withdrawing the US from NATO, withdrew US forces from Syria to allow Putin in and then let him defend the Syrian dictator by killing civilians through indiscriminate bombing and chemical warfare, and lest we not forget, blackmailed the same Ukrainian president by withholding US military aid that the US Congress had already appropriated (among many other embarrassments), leading to his (first) impeachment. I know, it's hard to believe so many idiotic and stupid decisions that hurt the USA could be made in just four years by one former president, but actually, there was even more. No wonder he was not re-elected and is considered the worst US president in all of history by the vast majority of presidential historians.

We can thank the current POTUS for re-uniting NATO after the disaster of this treasonous predecessor, and uniting the world against the evil Putin aggressor. Even China recognizes it has to distance itself from its just recently declared "ally" given how thoroughly the US has united the world against Putin. You can bet China won't be trying this same move against Taiwan anytime soon either.

Should NATO do more? Actually, I agree that it should. The fact that it has not (yet) does not mean the US is weak. In fact, if you believe Putin and Fox News, Putin had no choice but to invade because of the strength of NATO on Russia's doorstep.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Everyone is fixated on the current POTUS, but he's navigating the mines set by the previous POTUS. The previous 4 years set this stage, with Putin playing puppet master with us.
unclesomething, babeologist find this awesome.
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by pt101
you are spot on!
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by babeologist

You clearly suffer from TDS
starlene, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by tyler_durd
Couldn't have said it better myself. Everyone is fixated on the current POTUS, but he's navigating the mines set by the previous POTUS. The previous 4 years set this stage, with Putin playing puppet master with us.

You as well suffer from TDS
  • Goto: