Score: 5.00 Votes: 5
rate this

📊 Image Queue Stats '24 📊

Starter: The_Sentinel Posted: 1 week ago Views: 109
Lvl 75
Let's try this again.

Each week I will update this thread with the image uploading stats of the previous 7 days, with the following information:

- Images moderated
- Images accepted
- Images rejected
- Active moderators
- Current image queue size
- Current approx. wait time

(if there are any other associated stats that you want to see, please mention them and, if possible, I will oblige).

This IS NOT a thread for people to complain about their uploads being rejected OR for any other complaints about the way the site is moderated/run/looks, how people in life treat you, why your wife left you, or how small your penis is (yeah, I'm talking to you, big guy).

This is not because Diz and the moderators want to shy away from any form of suggestion/feedback - quite the opposite actually - but there are other threads in the Feedback forum in which to do so (and if you don't find a specific one to suit your suggestion/feedback, please create one).

Please try to keep this thread on topic as best as possible, and for the sake of everyone's sanity (mainy my own), I won't be responding to the constant ramblings of the resident attention-seeker (he who shall not be named).

AS ALWAYS - if you do have a question relating to your own personal upload queue (and rejections), please feel free to send me (or another mod) a direct message. My inbox is always open for that purpose and you won't be ignored.
nok_nok, Diz-X, bob4funs1234, sogood find this awesome.
Lvl 75
Last 7 days
👁‍🗨 Images moderated: 7,565
✔ Accepted: 5,414 / 72%
❌ Rejected: 2,151 / 28%
👉 Active moderators (>99): 9

Current
❓ Queue size: 14,895
⏳ Approx. wait: 14 days
Diz-X, bob4funs1234, sogood find this awesome.
Lvl 75
Last 7 days
👁‍🗨 Images moderated: 8,565
✔ Accepted: 5,818 / 68%
❌ Rejected: 2,746 / 32%
👉 Active moderators (>99): 8

Current
❓ Queue size: 15,521
⏳ Approx. wait: 13 days
Diz-X, nok_nok find this awesome.