Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 37.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
Which is funny because of:
[Link] <== Lots of wangs.
[Link] <== Mostly wangs.

Of course you're going to see a penis on a blowjob pic/video...
What SP is talking about is male only nudity.
Lvl 34
Awesome body )))
Lvl 110
you certainly don't have to prove a thing to me... I know what a woman looks like and honey you are definitely all woman
Lvl 6
Of course... I can see how it takes more than a week to hold up a piece of paper and take a cell phone pic. But you're right.. I'm the "lame" one...
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by mach31
Of course... I can see how it takes more than a week to hold up a piece of paper and take a cell phone pic. But you're right.. I'm the "lame" one...

You sir, are totally correct for once! Congratulations! You win the grand prize!
Lvl 13
mach31...if you don´t believe SS´s pictures are authentic and it´s a big issue to you, fine by me.......but don´t spoil the fun for the rest of us!!!
If you don´t like, or believe in, what you see, then just leave!!
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Redrum007
mach31...if you don´t believe SS´s pictures are authentic and it´s a big issue to you, fine by me.......but don´t spoil the fun for the rest of us!!!

Everybody is free to post whatever they want as long as they are respecting the rules, which is currently the case.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Redrum007

Why is my disbelief spoiling the fun? If you really believe the pics are legit, my feelings should be irrelevant. As for being a big issue, it's not. Quite frankly, I find this rather amusing. If you're going to post a thread titled, "Nude Verification Photos", best be prepared for some skepticism.
There are thousands of images on this site of very attractive women.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by StripperSierra
There is always a photo shop expert in the crowd. Here is a another photo of me holding up the sign. This a real close up version.

[Link]

[Image]

Well let me invite you to my Car Show, mildly wild. PM me for details
Lvl 6
I'm really sorry your husband never found his way back home.
Lvl 12
i still don't think it's you...let's meet (and fuck)...don't worry i'll be quick
Lvl 15
nice =)
Lvl 20
Omg, soooo sexy body! And cute as hell
Lvl 4
you have me convinced, i just love your body
Lvl 5
Smokin body nice nipples
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by StripperSierra
Very clever smart guy but I get the last laugh. Watch my video and apologize like a real man would for doubting my authenticity.

The URL is ; v iemo .com / 96987098

Use password: whatboyswant2014

Once you said apologize "Like a real man" you lost him. He has already proven he's not a real man!!
Lvl 9
damn you are hot!!! i bet you look good with a nice cock in your mouth!!!
Lvl 12
why would anybody doubt you, you are beautiful and super sexy
Lvl 13
mach31/SS will you two get a room, the sexual tension is slowing my internet speed.
  • Goto: