• Goto:
Lvl 16
great thread indeed
Lvl 18
Great thread, awesome topic
Lvl 5
fucking frantastic thread mate!
Lvl 3
Amateur chicks lezzing up---uh, amateur chicks! What's not to like? 5.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by MADCOCK

one day i will learn how to look at a picture and tell the persons age, but until then........... delete them all, I'm done with site.

Nice thread but you need to take a chill pill dude...
Lvl 6
there are some definite underage looking girls on this thread. The thing is I dont know wh people were saing so much about reposted pics. Almost every thread like this has reposted pics and in most cases no one really seems to care about it no matter how many times its here in forums or gallery.

I guess its ok to post the same shit over and over depending on whos posting it.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

*** Thanks for your thread, but maybe you should not post so many pics in one go. You have posted some pictures 3 or 4 times and there has been a few VERY borderline on age ***

I was trying to defend the creator of the thread but this is absolutely right. There are quite a few underage looking girls in this thread and in some cases I dont have a fucking clue how the poster doesnt know they dont look underage.

Maybe its because I have school age kids that I can see the difference, but really in most cases if you cant tell there must be something wrong.
Lvl 6
Awesomeness!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by mrpogo1972

I was trying to defend the creator of the thread but this is absolutely right. There are quite a few underage looking girls in this thread and in some cases I dont have a fucking clue how the poster doesnt know they dont look underage.

Maybe its because I have school age kids that I can see the difference, but really in most cases if you cant tell there must be something wrong.

in real life if i see a girl that is questionable I run the other way. my baby sister still looks 12 to me but she is actually 21. I cant judge as well as some I guess. looking back on this thread I see one girl that is questionable, but the moderator deleted some pics of this girl and not others. I would take care of it but I cant edit my own posts, thats also why there were reposts. I'm not loading pics I'm loading code and if I put the same code in twice and cant delete it. sorry i'm acting upset. delete my reposts and delete what might be underage pics,, just stop telling me maybe u shouldn't post so many and stuff like that.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE LESS OF THIS TOPIC?
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by MADCOCK

in real life if i see a girl that is questionable I run the other way. my baby sister still looks 12 to me but she is actually 21. I cant judge as well as some I guess. looking back on this thread I see one girl that is questionable, but the moderator deleted some pics of this girl and not others. I would take care of it but I cant edit my own posts, thats also why there were reposts. I'm not loading pics I'm loading code and if I put the same code in twice and cant delete it. sorry i'm acting upset. delete my reposts and delete what might be underage pics,, just stop telling me maybe u shouldn't post so many and stuff like that.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE LESS OF THIS TOPIC?

You were told the other day the reasons for my comments and the reasons for deleting the pictures, I have now gone back through them and deleted more. The reason why i told you to "just stop telling me maybe u shouldn't post so many and stuff like that" is because you never checked the volume of pics you posted and many UA pics were amongst those.

Therefore, to save any further negative comments i am locking this thread.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 7
I love this thread, thx to all !
  • Goto: