Score: 3.89 Votes: 9
rate this

Laura Prepon (Donna from "That 70's Show) Naked

Starter: Tyrannus Posted: 10 years ago Views: 10.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
That was 20 seconds into the first episode of Orange Is The New Black.

I'm a big fan.

So, is that big dumb salt shaker tattoo really on Laura, or is that for her character, since you seem to be the expert on this here.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

So, is that big dumb salt shaker tattoo really on Laura, or is that for her character, since you seem to be the expert on this here.

It's the character's; not Laura's, thankfully! The show concerns a woman's prison although I think that scene might be from a flashback.
EricLindros finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Cool.
I mean, i'd deal with it either way, but I like a girl a little better without prison-style tattoos, so yay.

Thanks for the response. You get an awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus
It's the character's; not Laura's, thankfully! The show concerns a woman's prison although I think that scene might be from a flashback.

The scene is from a flashback, so its not a prison tattoo. Her character is a big time drug smuggler.
Lvl 59
Awesome.
Its written by the same woman who created Weeds. If you like that show, you may like this one.
Lvl 59
Didn't watch either.

Maybe once I finish Arrested Development. (Which is now among my top shows ever, with The Wire, Breaking Bad, The West Wing (even though it's so scripted), etc.)
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
I always thought she was underrated. I guess Mila Kunis kinda stole her spotlight but I always liked her body much better.

Yeah, I've always found Laura much hotter than Mila. Not only the amazing body but the more adult face.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus
Yeah, I've always found Laura much hotter than Mila.

Blasphemy.
  • Goto: